FTB: The Dark Trilogy

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
2 Posts

Post 04 Feb 2015, 23:23

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any luck making a dark trilogy (on FTB Launcher's 3rd party packs) sphax modpack sphax texturepack.

Normally I throw them together myself, however somthing is diffrent with this pack. When I try to throw a zip together with all the mods in TDT it fails and rolls back to default textures, might this be because of the mod intergration or am I just retarded?

Please help xD
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 05 Feb 2015, 10:05 

*moved to Help Center*

The general causes of it reverting to default are either lack of RAM assigned to the client or lack of VRAM available on your system. So try assigning more RAM to the FTB launcher or try closing other graphic intensive programs.

There have also been reports from other modpacks that certain patches such as Extra Utilities have caused weird issues and crashes, so if you've included that you can try delete it.

If all else fails you'll need to use lower resolution textures.

If you still want to make a request for someone else to do the patch you can make a new post in the Request section, but make sure you follow the Rules.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
2 Posts

Post 06 Feb 2015, 14:03

i've got 8g of my 16g asigned, ive made many custom modpacks myself and always put together a sphax pack for my servers. This modpack is diffrent for some reason, maybe its extra utils but I've not had problems with it before, thanks for the reply however.