Sphax Pack 1.7.10 not loading

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
3 Posts

Post 25 Jul 2017, 07:02

I play Minecraft Inventions 1.7.10 and after updating the launcher the Pack will not load into the game.
Every time I add the resourcse pack it starts up in Vanilla, so I log out and have to re add the pack again..only to find that it wont load up. I have tried this 6 times and even redownloaded the pack to try it and still no luck
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6592 Posts

Post 25 Jul 2017, 10:06

Generally the pack reverting to vanilla is caused by a lack of assigned RAM.

Make sure your settings for RAM allocation haven't changed when the launcher updated.

If you're still having issues please post a client log in spoiler tags.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
3 Posts

Post 25 Jul 2017, 20:02

im having the same problem. I have enough ram to run it but its not loading...and now FTB Inventions wont even start.
Show

Code: Select all

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This doesn't make any sense!

Time: 7/26/17 7:44 AM
Description: Registering texture

java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't fit all textures, use lower resolution texture packs or remove mods.
	at fastcraft.ab.a(F:600)
	at fastcraft.ab.a(F:788)
	at fastcraft.ab.a(F:740)
	at fastcraft.ab.a(F:526)
	at fastcraft.ab.a(F:901)
	at fastcraft.ab.a(F:1133)
	at fastcraft.ab.a(F:91)
	at fastcraft.HC.g(F:75)
	at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110571_b(TextureMap.java:260)
	at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureMap.func_110551_a(TextureMap.java:97)
	at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110579_a(TextureManager.java:89)
	at net.minecraft.client.renderer.texture.TextureManager.func_110549_a(TextureManager.java:172)
	at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110544_b(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:143)
	at net.minecraft.client.resources.SimpleReloadableResourceManager.func_110541_a(SimpleReloadableResourceManager.java:121)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_110436_a(Minecraft.java:617)
	at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:327)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)
	at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
	at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
	at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) 

-- edit -- 

EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
                  * The RF API that is being used (1.7.10R1.3.1 from <unknown>) differes from that that is reported as being loaded (1.7.10R1.0.13 from ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7.jar).
                    It is a supported version, but that difference may lead to problems.
                 This may have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.
	Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: forge, bits: 8
	AE2 Integration: IC2:ON, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:ON, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:OFF, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
	Launched Version: 1.7.10
	LWJGL: 2.9.1
	OpenGL: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series GL version 4.5.13474 Compatibility Profile Context 22.19.162.4, ATI Technologies Inc.
	GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
	Type: Client (map_client.txt)
	Resource Packs: []
	Current Language: English (US)
	Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
	Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
	Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)
BDcraft Web Admin
6592 Posts

Post 25 Jul 2017, 20:23

Your crash states it very simply that it can't fit the textures which is chiefly a RAM issue.

Either assign more or user lower resolution textures.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
3 Posts

Post 26 Jul 2017, 19:48 

Im using 6 gigs of ram for it as it is...and it was working fine for the past 3 months. And now all of a sudden it need more ram??? hmmmm something dodgy there i think.

-- edit --

now im getting this error...lol
EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
* The RF API that is being used (1.7.10R1.3.1 from <unknown>) differes from that that is reported as being loaded (1.7.10R1.0.13 from ImmersiveEngineering-0.7.7.jar).
It is a supported version, but that difference may lead to problems.

I have tried Sphax in all my other minecraft games including:
Beyond 1.12
Infinity 1.10.2
Direwolf20 1.10
Unleashed 1.5.2
Ultimate 1.4.7
And they work fine..its just Inventions 1.7.10

-- edit --

Just an update on 1.7.10 issues.
I have tired 4 different resource packs form various different resource modders and have determined that its FTB launcher update that is causing the issues and NOT BDcraft.
It seems FTB has made an error in writing their latest update code. So I have contacted FTB but still waiting for a reply from them.
I tried a couple other 1.7.10 FTB games and found the same issue of not loading and not accepting any resource packs.

I apoligise to BDcraft for assuming it was their resource packs before I ran tests on the 1.7.10 game platforms.