Suggestion for Crafting table

Topics regarding VanillaBDcraft, the more classical feeling resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
3 Posts

Post 17 Jun 2015, 04:51

I like how Sphax and Mickey Joe make this resource pack stay original to the vanilla minecraft and purebdcraft.
But I think the Crafting table/Workbench doesnt really look cartoony. It looks only like normal crafting table but smoother. I would like it to be more cartoony. Thanks For Reading :)

Also sorry for bad english
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Tastes Like Vanilla
55 Posts

Post 17 Jun 2015, 09:19

SaddleMatthew wrote:
I like how Sphax and Mickey Joe make this resource pack stay original to the vanilla minecraft and purebdcraft.
But I think the Crafting table/Workbench doesnt really look cartoony. It looks only like normal crafting table but smoother. I would like it to be more cartoony. Thanks For Reading :)

Also sorry for bad english
Would this be better? https://twitter.com/MushirMickeyJoe/sta ... 49376?s=09
Haha, I already made a new crafting table and it should be out with the new version of VanillaBDcraft. :p
I already sent the files to Sphax and he's the one uploading them to BDcraft.net but he is currently extremely busy.
-- Mickey Joe, out!
3 Posts

Post 18 Jun 2015, 02:56

That crafting table is awesome! I hope it will be added soon :) Thank you for replying