1.6.4 Mods

Want hints or tips about creating textures or other resources? This is the place for you.
39 Posts

Post 27 Nov 2013, 09:21

Hi there. I'm wondering if there might be an easier way for me to collect the textures for mods for a particular version of Minecraft. I've been using 1.5.2 for a long time, and have all the textures for the mods I use. However, I have recently been trying to migrate to 1.6.4 and got almost all the mods I want in my modpack instance. The only really significant thing that is missing is the Sphax textures. So I'm starting the process of going through and painstakingly downloading the textures for as many of the mods as I can find. One thing about doing this is that I've noticed that all the texture releases are bunched together in the same spot, and it doesn't seem possible to filter for the 1.6.4 stuff. What is the easiest way to grab the textures I need? Thanks
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 27 Nov 2013, 15:47

Sadly there is no easy way to find the textures you're looking for based on a specific version, however hopefully in the near future there will be an answer for that ;)
Patch Contributor
442 Posts

Post 18 Dec 2013, 21:05

Hey Recon,

Could you give me a link to a page that lists all of your mods in your pack?