Flans mod

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
1 Post

Post 27 Jan 2014, 07:21

Could someone please sphaxify flans mod
Last edited by Aedaeum on 27 Jan 2014, 07:21, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from Discussions
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 27 Jan 2014, 07:21

Please provide a link to the mod you're requesting, as per the rules.
12 Posts

Post 28 Jan 2014, 16:04

iam making it already (WW2, simple parts pack, modern weapons pack en ye oldies pack)
1 Post

Post 22 Feb 2014, 14:29

liamkip wrote:
iam making it already (WW2, simple parts pack, modern weapons pack en ye oldies pack)
im still waiting,
25 Posts

Post 08 Jun 2014, 09:55

i leave a link of the mod and the oficial website for more info.
this mod is amazing and it has to be sphaxified!! :)
(in my opinion the best of them is modern weapons ;) )

minecraft forum topic:
https://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/182 ... -conquest/

Oficial website:
https://flansmod.com/
5 Posts

Post 09 Jun 2014, 03:51

Flans mod is a mod that uses a core so that you can attach different community and owner made packs. The most famous pack is the modern weapons pack which was created by the owner (I believe) and the cool thing about this is that the guns have animation to them. You can see when you shoot, or when you fill your shotgun with ammo and taking out a clip to put a new one in. Their are also attachments to certain guns that you can use like a red dot scope. Also these guns are not like little pixalated items you hold like on vanilla servers. These weapons are like the portal guns and gravity guns which you can hold and see. I also want to request for the Titan pack which adds two large titans that can use weapons or be used as excavators. The Ye Old Pack adds cool looking wooden Bi-Planes. The simple parts pack also needed when making vehicles like Titans or Planes. The last pack I want to ask for is for the Nerf pack. Unlike the Modern Weapons pack it is a pixalated item and not a 3D weapon but it is a load of fun.
Run Down 8) :

-Modern Weapons Pack-
-Nerf Pack-
-Titan Pack-
-Simple Parts Pack-
-Ye Old Pack-

LINK: https://flansmod.com/
Last edited by HanFox on 09 Jun 2014, 03:51, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post merged - You obviously saw the other post and then just ignored the sectional rules
34 Posts

Post 06 Jul 2014, 04:21

Hi, i have played the flans mod quite a lot and haven't been able to find a patch for it. i would prefer a 64x patch because i use a late 2011 macbook pro with 16g of ram. it can become very resource intensive if i use 128x and sometimes crashes my mac. thanks!!!
12 Posts

Post 22 Jul 2015, 20:46

I have made SAS Armor!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2 Posts

Post 21 Aug 2018, 11:52

So... when's this coming?
189 Posts

Post 21 Aug 2018, 23:14

CoStroika wrote:
21 Aug 2018, 11:52
So... when's this coming?
I have some stuff for the 1.6.4 version in the Attack of the BTeam patch (page 21). I hope this helps. Not sure when i can get any more of it done.
Makes Sphax patches occassionally.