Plant Mega Pack

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
26 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2017, 21:05

I really only have 1 Request for now. I Adore the Plant Mega Pack Mod, but it really needs new textures. Please, and thank you!

https://10paksmods.net/

I've tried multiple times to do a pack for it, but truth is, I just don't like how it comes out. I truly adore this style for textures, so I'm hoping someone(or a few someones) will take on this massive task... Heck I'd PAY someone to make this patch!
Last edited by BabyDabbleMLP on 02 Jul 2019, 04:39, edited 4 times in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 12 Jul 2017, 04:29

Please don't point to unofficial mod pages. They're just there to get ad revenue and don't care about developers wishes.

PlantMegaPack was removed and the dev stated that no one had the right to continue on or resupply his links (thus meaning no one should be able to download the old versions of the mod that he himself doesn't supply).

I've changed your link to point to the dev's official website.

You can find links to PMP for MC1.8, MC1.8.9 and MC1.9 on the frontpage at the bottom.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
26 Posts

Post 13 Jul 2017, 17:00

oh, sorry about that. I didn't add the official link because last time I looked at it, there were no links on it and all it said was that 10pak had retired from modding. Good to know the site is back up. :)
26 Posts

Post 23 Apr 2018, 16:52

Poking at this to let everyone know that I have been attempting to start a pack... I think I'm failing miserably, but I will post my WIP soon and put a link here
26 Posts

Post 02 Jul 2019, 04:34

Soo... I no longer have any time to work on a texture pack.... anyone able to take over? I would still kill for PMP and DMP to be done in the BDCraft style!