[128x] Gems+ Mod

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
4 Posts

Post 24 Sep 2013, 16:39

This is my first post and my first patch so don't kill me. But I got bored of using default texture in all my mods so why not sphaxify them, so here's what i've done so far:

Mod Download

News!!!!

Update!
All blocks are now textured: "Now let's get started on the items!"

I Forgot to tell you this:
To install rename the gemsplus-bdcraft ect to just gemsplus then place the folder into minecraft/resourcepacks/Sphax Bdcraft 128x MC16/assets, hope this helps! Luckily at this point nobody has downloaded it anyway. Please get the mod a try and put in my pack. I need lots of support to get the patch so download the mod and patch then give me some feedback.

Items Coming Soon!
I have just finished texturing the actual gems and pickaxes but the download wont come out till I have done the swords. P.S: thanks Zakol for the idea of using the old textures but I don't want to risk getting shouted at, but thanks anyway.

Items! Finally!
As this mod patch in heavy development and will be updated ASAP, it wasn't much of a wait anyway but plz update your patch if you have it already. I've made installing easier and if you still don't know how to install ask me. Unfortunately the swords didn't go as planned but they will be coming in the next update along with axes (I hope). Don't forget to give me feed back. P.S I haven't added pics for the items on the page because you gotta get it yourself!
Last edited by revilo121 on 25 Sep 2013, 19:46, edited 6 times in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
11 Posts

Post 24 Sep 2013, 17:46

Looks decent.
4 Posts

Post 24 Sep 2013, 17:52

PirateCoffee wrote:
Looks decent.
Well thats promising
29 Posts

Post 24 Sep 2013, 19:48

Erm...there was already a patch for this, on the old forums, that is. Done by Clockwork Hearts, I think. But, hey! You updated it, I think. You could go and get the old item/armor textures from the old forum archives, if you want to. Might make life a bit easier.
I have too much spare time...
21 Posts

Post 07 May 2014, 13:59

Hi there,

There was a patch for Gems Plus, ive downloaded it but its not very current.

I couldnt post on the thread as it said it was an archive, so im posting here, hope thats ok.

Is there any way to get an update for this patch, its almost complete I think.

Many thanks,
TG.
Last edited by HanFox on 07 May 2014, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post merged from requests
164 Posts

Post 07 May 2014, 14:12

I recommend you just making your zip structure just "assets/gemsplus...". Everybody would know a bit easier how to add this patch to their game then cause it is literrally used everywhere in this forums. :)
If you need to contact me for any reason add me on skype. My skype account is keddoxz.
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 08 May 2014, 01:47

64x and 32x versions :)
Looking for someone to take over my patches. PM me if you're interested.

Need textures re-sized? Feel free to PM me!
21 Posts

Post 08 May 2014, 23:20

KeddoXZ wrote:
I recommend you just making your zip structure just "assets/gemsplus...". Everybody would know a bit easier how to add this patch to their game then cause it is literrally used everywhere in this forums. :)
I have done that but there are actually 16bit icons in there still, was looking for an update if possible.

There about 10 I think, including Coral ones and ingots too.

Many thanks for any help,
TG.
Patch Contributor
460 Posts

Post 09 May 2014, 00:49

TG I can get you a proper 128x file set up if you'd like.

-- 08 May 2014, 19:43 --

Ok here is a re-structured 128x version. Removed the Mac version and all of the DS_store files and just re-did the file so its laid out like all of the other packs on the forums! :) I didn't do anything with the 16x textures because I can't texture with a mouse, so you'll have to wait for revilo to update it :P
Looking for someone to take over my patches. PM me if you're interested.

Need textures re-sized? Feel free to PM me!
21 Posts

Post 09 May 2014, 00:52

Nhawks I would love to get a full update of this patch, with all the icons in 128.

All the mod updated stuff isnt there like coral and marble.

Thanks for this patch I can at least have some textures looking nice, I appreciate it :)

I only wish I was talented enough to make my own...
TG.