[64x] RotaryCraft [1.7.10]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
Patch Contributor
290 Posts

Post 19 Apr 2016, 15:10

RotaryCraft is a large "industrial-style" mod, akin to the likes of BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, ThermalExpansion, and Minefactory Reloaded.

Why "RotaryCraft"? The power transmission. Engines generate rotational power - torque and speed, with power being the product of the two - and it is transmitted by shafts, gearboxes, and other transmission devices to eventually reach the machines.

RotaryCraft is designed to be as realistic as possible, using real machine specifications for power generation/consumption and real physical laws to govern the machines' behavior. For example, a hot machine will cool according to the laws of heat convection, shafts can handle torques up to what is allowed by their shear strength, and effects of excessive pressure or temperature must be considered.

I am passing on textures, this is incomplete and probably will never be finished by me. I am posting this here so someone who wants to pick this up and finish.

Guis are for the most part done, since I downloaded the new RC and tested what was done against it some of the existing GUIs have been removed as they are no longer used. There are some new GUIs which are not textured.

A large portion of the ores it adds are not textured, machines are not textured and likely never will be.

Preview

Show

Downloads

Show
RotaryCraft v12e

Changelog

Show
Initial Release

Credits

Show
Novamanga - contributed a lot to this patch
Hanfox - honeycomb & the thing next to it :)
NintendoGamer007
43 Posts

Post 18 Jun 2016, 13:25

I like doing ores so I would do that part if you like