[128x] FunOres [MC1.11]

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
43 Posts

Post 30 Apr 2017, 19:48

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/fun-ores

"The main point of this mod is to add metal ores that will be needed by other mods eventually, so that these ores will already be in your world when you add a mod that needs them!"

Download

Show

Preview

Show
ImageImageImage

Credits

Show
Used some textures from the following: Novamanga(Tinkers Contruct), HanFox(Thermal Foundation)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
1 Post

Post 24 Sep 2017, 20:10

Please upload the PSDs for this.
I'm working through a number of mod patches 'Grungifying' them, to convert them for use with GrungeBDCraft.
If I ever actually post the results of said efforts, you will be fully credited for your part, i.e. everything but the conversion.

Also, thank you for the effort you've put in making this, as the search for any resource pack that covered this mod led me here, and is the sole reason I discovered BDCraft in the first place.

EDIT: Never mind, I've found a suitable source 'ore' psd to work from and begun re-creating these from scratch at 512x
Lifetime Supporter
247 Posts

Post 27 Dec 2017, 18:56

I've recently started playing the 1.7.10 version of this mod. Are you willing to make a version of the patch to work with that version (looks like mostly just renaming textures, and maybe removing some files that aren't used in 1.7.10), or shall I do that?
Lifetime Supporter
247 Posts

Post 04 Jan 2018, 00:32

Update: it has been about a week, and no response either way, so I'll go ahead post the 1.7.10 patch I made for myself: Most of the textures are simply renamed from the 1.11 patch assembled by Ecliptic above, with credits as indicated in the first post, but I also added tool textures - bronze tools copied from the IndustrialCraft 2 patch, and steel tools copied from the Railcraft patch. I haven't tracked down exactly who made those specific textures (since both patches have had multiple contributors, complicating the matter), but HanFox seems to currently be in charge of the threads for both patches. Does that mean he should be listed in the credits for those textures?