[128x] Artifacts

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
5 Posts

Post 27 Aug 2023, 05:32

Artifacts

Aims to make exploration more rewarding by adding various powerful items that cannot be crafted. The items added by this mod can be found in chests in vanilla structures. All artifacts only have a few chests in which they can be found, so go out and explore! Additionally, a new underground campsite structure has been added. Mimics occasionally spawn in these campsites instead of a chests, which are dangerous enemies that attack players that get too close. Mimics always drop a random artifact when killed.

Note

Lately I've been working on a ton of modded textures for personal use, but some of the textures I've been working on require way more work than a simple recoloring. That's where this mod comes in.
This is the progress I've made so far. I will update the post when I have a complete collection of textures. If you have any suggestions or requests, please let me know :) .

Preview

Show
antidote_vessel.png
golden_hook.png
scarf_of_invisibility.png

Credits

Sphax (some recolored and resized assets)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Supporter
13 Posts

Post 29 Aug 2023, 00:19

Will you post a download link for the WIP pack?
8 Posts

Post 10 Jan 2024, 17:24

Is there any update on this?
Supporter
1 Post

Post 16 Mar 2024, 05:24

Please update this , it's a little usefull mod used on all modpack
Supporter
1 Post

Post 01 Apr 2024, 04:43

Still dying for this
Zem