[128x - 32x] No Tree Punching [MC1.12, 1.16 & 1.18]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
12 Posts

Post 20 May 2021, 17:35

This is a Minecraft mod meant to add a little more believability to your first few minutes of play. It was initially inspired by features from TerraFirmaCraft, but has since been refocused around the titular idea: Blocks don't drop anything if broken without the correct tool. In order to cope with this, there are several new features:
  • Leaves can be harvested without a tool for sticks (this is a vanilla feature, but will be very important here.
  • Gravel can be mined without a tool, and enables you to acquire flint.
  • Flint can be knapped on an exposed stone surface, obtaining flint shards.
  • A Flint Knife can now be crafted, allowing you to harvest plant materials for plant fibers and craft plant string.
  • A Flint Axe can enable you to collect wood and build a crafting table.
  • A Flint pickaxe, hoe and shovel will serve as early game tools, while you can create a Macahuitl for a good early game weapon.

Downloads

for MC1.18 by PlatinumPunch
Show

for MC1.16 by PlatinumPunch
Show

for MC1.12
Show

Preview

Show
ImageImageImage

Changelog

2.0.20 - MC1.12 | All textures complete.

Credits

Ziudiucroulous for the stone rock texture, from his Tinker's Survival Patch.
HanFox for his Forge Patch.
Ironcraft456 for help with the ceramic bucket.
The Creators of BDCraft!
Last edited by Josh8550 on 22 May 2021, 22:19, edited 4 times in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
189 Posts

Post 20 May 2021, 23:49

I did some digging in the mod's files.
According to the "blockstate" file for the ceramic bucket, it would appear to use a "bucket_fluid" texture from Forge. So the texture for the fluid is not contained in the mod itself.

Edit: Patch for Forge is here: [link]releases-for-mods-f9/forge-t5118.html[/link], you would need this installed in a texture pack for the ceramic bucket fluid to appear correctly.
Makes Sphax patches occassionally.
12 Posts

Post 22 May 2021, 18:51

Ironcraft456 wrote:
20 May 2021, 23:49
I did some digging in the mod's files.
According to the "blockstate" file for the ceramic bucket, it would appear to use a "bucket_fluid" texture from Forge. So the texture for the fluid is not contained in the mod itself.

Edit: Patch for Forge is here: [link]releases-for-mods-f9/forge-t5118.html[/link], you would need this installed in a texture pack for the ceramic bucket fluid to appear correctly.
Thank you very much, that worked perfectly.

I suppose this is a completed patch then.
Patch Creator
740 Posts

Post 25 Jul 2022, 14:02

Hi there, I have updated this to the 1.16 version.

for MC1.16
Show
Any donations go directly to myself. I am not affiliated with BDcraft.