[128x - 32x] The Twilight Forest [MC1.5 - 1.7 & 1.12]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Patch Creator
157 Posts

Post 10 Jul 2013, 15:11

The Twilight Forest

Imagine stepping through a portal into a twilight realm, filled with trees as far as they eye can see. Breathtaking vistas and amazing discoveries await you around every corner. But beware! Not all denizens of the forest respond to your intrusion lightly.

Note

Thread was originally started by OzzyMandice who ported the old patch by Zernicalo to MC1.6. AranhaPreta updated some more textures on 14th November, 2013. As of 15 June, 2014 Novamanga was owner of the patch. Linyor took over on 23rd September, 2014.

Downloads

for MC1.12 by Novamanga
Show

for MC1.7
Show
WIP1 by Linyor
Note: Requires the patch V 2.2.3 WIP links below :arrow_down: Version 2.2.3 WIP Version 2.0.3

for MC1.6
Show
Version 1.20.5 Original downloads from AranhaPreta

for MC1.5
Show

Preview

Show
Imagecanopy[/photo] Imagemangrove[/photo] Imagemine-gem-off[/photo] Imagemine-gem-on[/photo] Imagemine[/photo] Imageoak[/photo] Imagesort-eye-off[/photo] Imagesort-eye-on[/photo] Imagesort[/photo] Imagetime-clock-off[/photo] Imagetime-clock-on[/photo] Imagetime[/photo] Imagetrans-heart-off[/photo] Imagetrans-heart-on[/photo] Imagetrans[/photo] Imagedarkwood[/photo] Imagetower-planks[/photo] Imagetower-encased[/photo] Imagebuilder-off[/photo] Imagebuilder-on[/photo] Imagebuilder-timeout[/photo] Imageghasttrap-off[/photo] Imageghasttrap-on[/photo]

Changelog

Show
23/12/17 - Updated to MC1.10 & 1.12 by Novamanga
27/02/15 - add links for Linyor's textures

Credits

Show
  • New textures for Twilight Forest started by Linyor
  • Zernicalo for starting the patch
  • Magician_DC for alternative textures
  • CadenDonuts For Minotaur textures, and put shadows on wood textures
  • OzzyMandice for porting to MC1.6
  • AranhaPreta for some more updates
Last edited by Linyor on 27 Feb 2015, 03:14, edited 6 times in total.
BDCraft Linyor's Albums

Need help or company? Live bdcraft chat: https://bdcraft.net/chat
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
39 Posts

Post 29 Jul 2013, 16:14

The zip file you linked won't open. Is there a new solution for this mod yet?
9 Posts

Post 30 Jul 2013, 12:28

A whole bunch of the textures arent there :(
4 Posts

Post 04 Aug 2013, 21:25

1.6.2 is out. Hope you can update soon. ;)
45 Posts

Post 05 Aug 2013, 06:10

Recon wrote:
The zip file you linked won't open. Is there a new solution for this mod yet?
Try WinRar to open it. Seems to be locked from Standard Win7 zipped files.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 05 Aug 2013, 06:50

7zip is a free alternative to WinRar.
4 Posts

Post 08 Aug 2013, 18:30

So now that the Twilight Forest has been released for 1.6.2, will there be a mod patch that is compatible with it?
4 Posts

Post 14 Aug 2013, 16:09

I don't really have plans to update it, because there is a better one which is WAY better in the link at the beginning. Plus I screwed up a bit
19 Posts

Post 15 Aug 2013, 10:20

I have done a few of the mob textures (the zip file will need to be extracted in mods/twilightforest/textures/model)

Some of them aren't brilliant because I just wanted to do it for myself so I was a bit lazy, but it still took quite a while and I guess some of you might like some of them, the naga and ghosts seem ok to me anyway :P

They're various different sizes, based on the size of the creature in game.

https://www.mediafire.com/?q6mijxa34kv94bm
4 Posts

Post 15 Aug 2013, 14:06

The one you have in the link at the beginning is for 1.5.2, which won't work with 1.6.2...