Forums - Thermal Innovation : Patches - Requests Archive

It is currently 25 Jun 2018, 17:27 (All times are UTC )

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Post subject: Thermal Innovation
PostPosted: 22 May 2018, 18:08 
HanFox takes care of the existing CoFH mods, but I don't know if he has time for more patches, so if someone else wants to take a crack at it, then have at it.

Nosiphus focuses on designs that emphasize simplicity and ease of use coupled with customization and utility.
Welcome to Nosiphus. A more familiar approach.

Last edited by HanFox on 27 May 2018, 23:00, edited 1 time in total.
As per the first reply to the thread, edited to one request

Advertisement
Login to not show this ad

BDcraft Lead Moderator

PostPosted: 22 May 2018, 21:06 
I would have liked to do both... Maybe I can get some time when the headache of releasing PureBD for the snapshots and Bedrock has gone...

I do know, however, that Novamanga has already done Thermal Cultivation in the FtB: Revelation patch, but not released it in a separate thread.

If I did do Cultivation I'd basically just be tracing his work for the sake of having some watering can PSDs for GitHub :P

Maybe with that knowledge you can edit your OP to being just for Thermal Innovation as the Rules state it's one request per thread ;)

BDcraft Moderator

PostPosted: 28 May 2018, 01:00 
HanFox wrote:I would have liked to do both... Maybe I can get some time when the headache of releasing PureBD for the snapshots and Bedrock has gone...

I do know, however, that Novamanga has already done Thermal Cultivation in the FtB: Revelation patch, but not released it in a separate thread.

If I did do Cultivation I'd basically just be tracing his work for the sake of having some watering can PSDs for GitHub :P

Maybe with that knowledge you can edit your OP to being just for Thermal Innovation as the Rules state it's one request per thread ;)

Thanks for the information, I would've edited it sooner, but for some reason I haven't been getting email notifications from BDcraft lately. I'm trying to figure out why they're not coming through.

Nosiphus focuses on designs that emphasize simplicity and ease of use coupled with customization and utility.
Welcome to Nosiphus. A more familiar approach.

BDcraft Lead Moderator

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2018, 00:46 

BDcraft Moderator

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]