White texture everywhere !

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
3 Posts

Post 17 Aug 2014, 15:39

Hello there ! :D
I have a problem with Minecraft and Sphax Pure BD Craft. When I enabled it I have blanchs textures everywhere ! Everything is white ! :o
I read that it was necessary to allocate more RAM to Minecraft but I found it useless because I 4-Core and 8 GB of RAM, and I shoot over 100 FPS :(

I use:
- Minecraft 1.7.10

- BDCraft 128x 1.7.10
- BDCraft Sounds & Musics Pack 1.7.10

- OptiFine HD 1.7.10 U A4
- CodeChickenCore 1.7.10
- Damage Indicator 1.7.10
- HoloInventory 1.7.10
- ImprovingMinecraft 1.7.10
- InventoryTweaks 1.7.10
- NotEoughItems 1.7.10 with WAILA
- TreeCapitor 1.7.10

BDCraft Render : https://puu.sh/aWl4s/3c1dbea228.png
Vanilla Render : https://puu.sh/aWl6v/3e822eda8d.png
Gameboy Advance SP Dark Link
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 17 Aug 2014, 17:57

Whited out textures usually means you don't have enough VRAM (Video RAM).on your graphics card. I'm not sure what you were going on about having a 4-core and 8 gigs of RAM, but I DO need to know what graphics card you're using.

Most mobile graphics cards (graphics cards on laptops) have a difficult time handling Minecraft at very high resolutions. Switching to 64x should solve your problem. If you still have a problem after switching to 64x, delete the assets/minecraft/mcpatcher/ctm/clay folder from the pack.
3 Posts

Post 17 Aug 2014, 18:58

Aedaeum wrote:
Whited out textures usually means you don't have enough VRAM (Video RAM).on your graphics card. I'm not sure what you were going on about having a 4-core and 8 gigs of RAM, but I DO need to know what graphics card you're using.

Most mobile graphics cards (graphics cards on laptops) have a difficult time handling Minecraft at very high resolutions. Switching to 64x should solve your problem. If you still have a problem after switching to 64x, delete the assets/minecraft/mcpatcher/ctm/clay folder from the pack.
Thanks for reply, I don't use a laptop and I have a GeForce GTX 650 1GB.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 17 Aug 2014, 19:01

Did you try any of the things I suggested? Regardless if you have a mobile graphics card or not, switching resolution and removing that clay folder should fix your issue.
3 Posts

Post 18 Aug 2014, 17:08

Aedaeum wrote:
Did you try any of the things I suggested? Regardless if you have a mobile graphics card or not, switching resolution and removing that clay folder should fix your issue.
Thank you very much !
It's work :) But when I try to add more RAM Minecraft doesn't want to start over 1GB.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 18 Aug 2014, 19:47 

If it's working for you, why do you need to add more RAM?
Also, there's a difference between how much RAM Minecraft is using and what has been allocated.