IMAGE(/img/cubik_banner.png)
The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x]Tekkit SMP 2.1.1 & 3.0.3 v2.1

251 replies [Last post]
Ecsport108's picture
Ecsport108

Tekkit

A bunch of textures made by our lovely friends in the credits that I put together to work with Tekkit SMP 2.1.1 Note: I DID NOT MAKE THESE TEXTURES, ALL TEXTURES WERE MADE BY THE PEOPLE IN THE CREDITS!!! If any texture creators have a problem having their textures being in this pack I will delete this post if necessary.

See It In Action!

What’s New?

Spoiler: Highlight to view
In the recent update of 2.1 I updated the patch for 3.0.3 (2.1.1 patches are still available to those who haven't updated. Special thanks to pcmaster160 for keeping an updated library of the files!

Installation

• 1. Download the regular Sphax PureBDCraft texture pack in the DOWNLOADS section of this page. Note: These are Sphax84's (Creator) Adfly links!

• 2. Download the Sphax Tekkit Support v2.1 in the DOWNLOADS section with the same size textures as the regular texture pack you just downloaded.

• 3. Go to start and type %appdata% then go to the roaming folder then the .techniclauncher folder then the tekkit folder and then the texturepacks folder.

• 4. Open the default Sphax texture pack and the Sphax Tekkit Support with 7-Zip or WinRar/Zip etc. and drag all of the contents of the Sphax Tekkit Support into the regular texture pack.

• 5. Drag the .zip both the default Sphax and Tekkit textures into the texturepacks folder.

• 6. Download the Optifine mod in the DOWNLOADS section.

• 7. Go to start and type %appdata% then go to the roaming folder then the .techniclauncher folder then the tekkit folder and then the bin folder.

• 8. Open the Optifine mod and the minecraft.jar with 7-Zip or WinRar/Zip etc. and drag all of Optifine's contents into the minecraft.jar and play!

Downloads

Download PureBDcraft (1.1 for 2.1.1 and 1.2.5 for 3.0.3, 64x And 128x Are Recommended)

Download Tekkit SMP 3.0.3 v2.1 - 64x

Download Tekkit SMP 3.0.3 v2.1 - 128x

Download Tekkit SMP 2.1.1 v2.0 - 64x

Download Tekkit SMP 2.1.1 v2.0 - 128x

Note: Sphax Tekkit SMP 2.1.1 v2.0 Support has more than 45,000 downloads!

Download Optifine Mod

Note: Only use Optifine if you are having graphics issues or extreme lag, make sure to download the 1.1 version for Tekkit 2.1.1 and the 1.2.5 version for Tekkit 3.0.3.

Changelog

• 2.1 - Updated to Tekkit 3.0.3
  • 2.0 - Updated and added a lot of textures for Tekkit 2.1.1 support: 64x & 128x
  • 1.9 - Updated Buildcraft, Charging Bench, Crafting Table II, and ComputerCraft: 128x and IndustrialCraft2: 64x
  • 1.8 - Added Advanced Machines Again: 64x & 128x
  • 1.7 - Updated RailCraft, Forestry, and IndustrialCraft 2, and fixed a bug with RedPower 2: 64x & 128x
  • 1.6 - Added Support For Tekkit 2.0 (ComputerCraft & Equivalent Exchange 2): 64x & 128x
  • 1.5 - Fixed Forestry & Redpower 2 Bugs: 64x, Added Additional Pipes: 64x & 128x
  • 1.4 - Fixed Nether Ores Bug
  • 1.3 - Added 128x
  • 1.2 - Added Wireless Redstone, Nether Ores, Power Converters, Charging Bench:64x
  • 1.1 - Added Minefactory Reloaded: 64x
  • 1.0 - Uploaded 64x With Most Mods

Credits

• Amon : Sphax Forestry 128x
  • Amon : Redpower 2 128x & 64x
  • BinaryConstruct: Power Converters 128x
  • CadenDonuts : Buildcraft 128x & 64x
  • CadenDonuts : Ender Chest 128x
  • CadenDonuts : Wireless Redstone 128x
  • HanFox : IC2 Advanced Machines 128x & 64x
  • HanFox : Minefactory Reloaded 64x
  • HanFox : Not Enough Items (NEI) 128x & 64x
  • pcmaster160 : RailCraft 128x & 64x
  • ruyan : IC2 128x & 64x
  • ruyan : IC2 Charging Bench 128x
  • ruyan : Minefactory Reloaded 128x
  • ruyan : Nether Ores 128x
  • secretzero : Sphax Forestry 64x
  • streetstar5 : Additional Pipes & Logistics Pipes 128x
  • Sphax84 : Sphax PureBDCraft 128x & 64x
  • Sybarnut : Helped with Tekkit 3.0.3 v2.1 64x

Am I missing a texture, a person in the credits, or need a texture re-size? PM me or leave a comment below.

Comments

CSB25's picture
CSB25

The download links for the SMP support say 2.0 when they're for 2.1, could also use older versions of the tekkit support patches

d4l33t's picture
d4l33t

Hi, great pack you've made, but any chance of a 32x resize? My computer's not the best Tongue

Ecsport108's picture
Ecsport108

CSB25 wrote:
The download links for the SMP support say 2.0 when they're for 2.1, could also use older versions of the tekkit support patches

Good call, I fixed it.

d4l33t wrote:
Hi, great pack you've made, but any chance of a 32x resize? My computer's not the best Tongue

Ill work on it, it might take a while so no promises, my computer used to be like that but I fixed it, if you wanna know how to make your computer faster PM me.

Gilderien's picture
Gilderien

Any chance of a 256x resize? D:

CSB25's picture
CSB25

Would still love the 2.0 patches Happy

bondservantlz's picture
bondservantlz

Im having some trouble, I just downloaded tekkit pack and I can't get this texture pack to work. After downloading the folders and merging them I put it in the texture pack folder for tekkit and nothing shows ups in game under the texture pack option? If I compress the folder to .zip then place it in the folder, the texture pack shows up as a option in game but doesn't do anything. Can anyone help me out? Also I don't see the Optifine download anywhere? Running on mac. thanks if anyone can help Happy

burntcorpse's picture
burntcorpse

Quote:
Also I don't see the Optifine download anywhere

I'm also having trouble finding the Optifine link. I've scoured the downloads area and have yet to come across a link for it. If anyone could point me in the right direction (aka give me the link to it because I'm obviously blind) that'd be great Very Happy

Ecsport108's picture
Ecsport108

Quote:
Any chance of a 256x resize? D:

Most likely not, I would need the texture creators to remake them 256x, resizing textures up make them blurry.

Quote:
Would still love the 2.0 patches

2.1 textures should most likely compatible, if not 2.1 will be default Tekkit tomorrow.

Quote:
...Optifine download anywhere? Running on mac. thanks if anyone can help

Quote:
I'm also having trouble finding the Optifine link...

Added it.

Gilderien's picture
Gilderien

Quote:
Im having some trouble, I just downloaded tekkit pack and I can't get this texture pack to work. After downloading the folders and merging them I put it in the texture pack folder for tekkit and nothing shows ups in game under the texture pack option? If I compress the folder to .zip then place it in the folder, the texture pack shows up as a option in game but doesn't do anything. Can anyone help me out?
Sounds like your zip might have a folder too many.. Try opening the original folder, selecting all folders/files inside and adding those to a zip archive.

burntcorpse's picture
burntcorpse

Quote:
Added it.

Thank you so much Happy