IMAGE(/img/cubik_banner.png)
The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x] Mystcraft

137 replies [Last post]
SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
Offline
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here
Joined: 30/04/2012

IMAGE(http://binarymage.com/wp-content...)

Description

Mystcraft is a dimension centered mod based on the Myst game and book. You craft descriptive books which link to other dimensions dont forget to bring an overworld link book or things can get hairy

Screenshots

Coming soon

if you want to see it in action, Slowpoke101(FTB Creator) beta tested this addon because i had computer problems
Here: Click me at around 33 minutes he shows it

Downloads

Credits


Me, Akaisama, Slowpoke101

Im also known as Duck5200 in some far reaches of the internetamabob
Urm MANGOES

Comments

tama63's picture
tama63
Offline
I am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here
Joined: 22/04/2012

could you pm me ,when 64x is done, so I can update the Technic Thread Happy

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
Offline
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here
Joined: 30/04/2012

tama63 wrote:
could you pm me ,when 64x is done, so I can update the Technic Thread Happy

Added 64x for you Happy

Im also known as Duck5200 in some far reaches of the internetamabob
Urm MANGOES

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
Offline
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here
Joined: 30/04/2012

tama63 wrote:
could you pm me ,when 64x is done, so I can update the Technic Thread Happy

Added 64x for you Happy

Im also known as Duck5200 in some far reaches of the internetamabob
Urm MANGOES

Kal's picture
Kal
Offline
Joined: 30/04/2012

The 128x zip needs tidying up, there's a bunch of junk leftover in there.

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
Offline
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here
Joined: 30/04/2012

Kal wrote:
The 128x zip needs tidying up, there's a bunch of junk leftover in there.

Really, oh god what now flying unicorns hiding in my pack hiding under the eldritch section of the library Very Happy
Like what?
EDIT: Ah yes those two psds and the folder ill remove them thanks for pointing that out for me Very Happy

Im also known as Duck5200 in some far reaches of the internetamabob
Urm MANGOES

Kal's picture
Kal
Offline
Joined: 30/04/2012

There's a zipped copy of that folder in there too - and you're welcome Very Happy

spocane's picture
spocane
Offline
I searched for an answer myself
Joined: 15/05/2012

Thank you for the Texture Patch!

I did notice a few things that need fixed.

-First, the Linking GUI is not showing the Box that you click on to go to the age.

-Secondly, at the bottom of the writing desk GUI there is a line of stray pixels.

This is all with the newest version of the Mystcraft 0.9.1.02.

Hope this Information helps you make these even better!

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
Offline
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here
Joined: 30/04/2012

spocane wrote:
Thank you for the Texture Patch!

I did notice a few things that need fixed.

-First, the Linking GUI is not showing the Box that you click on to go to the age.

-Secondly, at the bottom of the writing desk GUI there is a line of stray pixels.

This is all with the newest version of the Mystcraft 0.9.1.02.

Hope this Information helps you make these even better!


The linking GUI works for me not sure why it doesnt for you mabey i havent included the files for it dont know?
Kal does it work for you?
And thanks for pointing the writing desk gui issue Happy

Im also known as Duck5200 in some far reaches of the internetamabob
Urm MANGOES

Kal's picture
Kal
Offline
Joined: 30/04/2012

I'll take a look now....

The big black square that's supposed to be on the right hand page is missing. You can still click there to travel, but it just looks like a blank page, which I guess could make it hard to know where to click. Eventually I believe xcompwiz is planning on putting a screenshot of the dimension you're going to there, but for now Mystcraft normally just shows a black box.

Otherwise it all seems to work fine, the rest of the GUI shows up as I would expect.

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
Offline
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here
Joined: 30/04/2012

Kal wrote:
I'll take a look now....

The big black square that's supposed to be on the right hand page is missing. You can still click there to travel, but it just looks like a blank page, which I guess could make it hard to know where to click. Eventually I believe xcompwiz is planning on putting a screenshot of the dimension you're going to there, but for now Mystcraft normally just shows a black box.

Otherwise it all seems to work fine, the rest of the GUI shows up as I would expect.


Huh it works for me mabey it was changed in newer versions but its nothing i can fix i could just put black there as a temp fix but thats about it

Im also known as Duck5200 in some far reaches of the internetamabob
Urm MANGOES