You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums
[128x/64x/32x/16x] ExtraBiomesXL v3.11.0 & v3.13.0
Share this page
BDcraft on Twitter
BDcraft on Facebook
ExtraBiomesXL isn't designed to overpower Minecraft or severely alter gameplay, but instead to add new aesthetic blocks and items that greatly enhance Minecraft's landscapes and exploration, without being invasive (although you should beware the quicksand!).
Main differences: orange redrock; plants are closer to red/yellow Sphax plants, but further away from original mod plants; different redwood leaves
Other textured EBXL mods
!Note: Not compatible with older version of the mod
*Updated: File structure
#Version: v3.5.1 -> v3.6.0
*Changed: Cactus Paste to Zernicalo's version he so nicely made for me
#Version: v3.4.0 -> v3.5.1
#Added: Cactus paste
#Version: v3.1.0.e108 -> v3.4.0
*Changed: Updated logs to be in line with new 1.4.2 textures
#Version bump: v22.214.171.124 -> v3.1.0.e108
#Version: v3.0.0 -> v126.96.36.199
#Added: Red Stone slabs
#Merged: MrAndrew's Bunyan textures
#Version bump: v2.2.7 -> v3.0.0
#Version bump: v2.2.6 -> v2.2.7
#Minor: v2.2.5 --> v2.2.6
#Added: Redbrick and Redcobble
*Changed: Redstone for reasons of colour matching other new red bricks
*Changed: Cleaned up cattail
Version Bump: v2.2.3 --> v2.2.5
Version Bump: v2.2.1 --> v2.2.3
*Added: 32x and 16x...
Initial release (v2.2.1)
Changes from Cybermaxke WIP:
- Re-did autumn leaves as they had a weird background. Made them more vibrant striking colours
- Due to above had to re-do autumn saplings to colour match
- Changed toadstools to a flat red instead of the resized brown ones
- Tweaked white flowers to properly intersect
- Updated deadtallgrass and brown grass so they no longer looked stretched
- autumn bush
- fir leaves
- redwood leaves (these are quite weird looking but I think they fit)
- acacia leaves
- hydrangea plant
- Original unfinished textures by Cybermaxke.
- Updated textures by HanFox and MrAndrew420.
- Aedaeum for asking me so nicely to finish off Cybermaxke's original textures.
- Zernicalo for Cactus Paste