The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x/32x/16x] ExtraBiomesXL v3.11.0 & v3.13.0

70 replies [Last post]

Comments

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Updated deadtallgrass and browngrass so they're no longer just stretched.

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Added 32x and 16x by request of MrAndrew420.

BigYellowSnow's picture
BigYellowSnow
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

This is great Happy

Mighty_Jondor's picture
Mighty_Jondor
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

GREAT JOB Happy

HanFox's picture
HanFox

Yay, ExtraBiomesXL is out for bukkit!

Now I can actually use my textures Very Happy

HanFox's picture
HanFox

v2.2.6
#Minor: v2.2.5 --> v2.2.6
#Added: Redbrick and Redcobble
*Changed: Redstone for reasons of colour matching other new red bricks
*Changed: Cleaned up cattail

blargh555's picture
blargh555

Great work! Happy Any chance of support for the new Bunyan Addon?

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=blargh555]Great work! Happy Any chance of support for the new Bunyan Addon?[/quote]
Possibly. I don't see it being a quick job though considering I'm more than likely going to have to remake the wood for it else I'd just be stretching textures.

EDIT: Done here: http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x-bunyan-v12

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Han i know this isnt for extra biomes but i made the leaf and tree log for the troopicraft palm trees and wanted your opinion since you are the god of leaves and tree textures
IMAGE(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4552428...)
IMAGE(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4552428...)

HanFox's picture
HanFox

They look pretty good, but are they "Fancy" or "Fast" leaves?

If they're fancy they need to have some amount of emptiness so you can see through them like every other leaf in the game and if they're fast they need a relatively dark background (darker than currently) to highlight the foreground properly.