The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x/32x/16x] ExtraBiomesXL v3.11.0 & v3.13.0

70 replies [Last post]

Comments

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=HanFox]They look pretty good, but are they "Fancy" or "Fast" leaves?

If they're fancy they need to have some amount of emptiness so you can see through them like every other leaf in the game and if they're fast they need a relatively dark background (darker than currently) to highlight the foreground properly.[/quote]
There is no fancy variant only fast so i did it opaque just to be safe although there is the same sprite halfway across the sheet but have yet to find out what it does

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R]There is no fancy variant only fast so i did it opaque just to be safe although there is the same sprite halfway across the sheet but have yet to find out what it does[/quote]
You may want to ask the modder why he doesn't have fancy palm trees. He may have overlooked it.

You'd be surprised what people forget especially with a mod that big.

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Hanfox since you are good at tree textures could you help me with the leaves and logs from tropicraft and twilight forest if you arent busy ive tryed and failed Angry i hope you can help

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I've added a link to alternative textures by MrAndrew420 (see OP) which he's slyly just advertised on Bunyan threads for some reason Tongue

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

this is how alt's should be done *cough cough* timmie and spark.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

v3.0.5.70
#Version: v3.0.0 -> v3.0.5.70
#Added: Red Stone slabs
#Merged: MrAndrew's Bunyan textures

cfmusicman's picture
cfmusicman

hey ummm i'm am sorta noob at patching....how should i patch this

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=cfmusicman]hey ummm i'm am sorta noob at patching....how should i patch this[/quote]
This post should help you:

HanFox's picture
HanFox

v3.3.0
#Version: v3.1.0.e108 -> v3.3.0
*Changed: Updated logs to be in line with new 1.4.2 textures

MrAndrew420's picture
MrAndrew420
I like to comment everything

Looking good Han. Keep up the good work! I'll make sure we push through a lot more for you to do ;]