The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x/32x/16x] ExtraBiomesXL v3.11.0 & v3.13.0

70 replies [Last post]

Comments

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Tasty cactus paste in the new dev build.

v3.5.1
#Version: v3.4.0 -> v3.5.1
#Added: Cactus paste

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

v3.6.0
#Version: v3.5.1 -> v3.6.0
*Changed: Cactus Paste to Zernicalo's version he so nicely made for me

Sphax's picture
Sphax
I am the AdministratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I would love to see a home banner for this Happy

tracedasniper's picture
tracedasniper

HanFox, I've really been stuck on this one. I just updated to 1.5.1 and I have EBXL installed. I got this patch and put the extrabiomes folder into the texture pack, but the textures don't show up in game. What's going on?

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=tracedasniper]HanFox, I've really been stuck on this one. I just updated to 1.5.1 and I have EBXL installed. I got this patch and put the extrabiomes folder into the texture pack, but the textures don't show up in game. What's going on?[/quote]
I haven't updated the textures for MC 1.5.1 yet... that's why the topic says it's not for the latest version.

I was working on getting it done today, but I'm distracted making my script I use to handle all the resizing be less dumb.

So for now you get to enjoy vanilla textures unless you split them up yourself.

tracedasniper's picture
tracedasniper

Alright, It's fine. Thanks for your help!

HanFox's picture
HanFox

I think I've done this right... Let me know of any issues.

v3.12.1
!Note: Not compatible with older version of the mod
*Updated: File structure

lordtorus's picture
lordtorus

It possible to find texture for 1.4.7 ? because current pack is for 1.5+ where block texture are splitted and have another path

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=lordtorus]It possible to find texture for 1.4.7 ? because current pack is for 1.5+ where block texture are splitted and have another path[/quote]
The button in the OP that says "Browse old releases"?

lordtorus's picture
lordtorus

Sorry my mistake, i must check everything more precisely next time Hmm Thx for your help