The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x/32x/16x] ExtraBiomesXL v3.11.0 & v3.13.0

70 replies [Last post]

Comments

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=roman9]oops my version is 3.10 and the patch is for a higher version sorry (if you guys made it for 3.10 please do tell)[/quote]
"Browse old releases" in the OP.

roman9's picture
roman9

thnx a lot now everything works perfectly and along with sonic ether's it is more than i could imagine

Codyy's picture
Codyy

For some reason, this isn't working for me. All the other Sphax texture patches I've gotten have worked just fine except for this one... Hmm

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Codyy]For some reason, this isn't working for me. All the other Sphax texture patches I've gotten have worked just fine except for this one... :/[/quote]
Read! Read the posts above yours!

Kane's picture
Kane
I like to comment everythingI love to post here

Thanks for the 1.5.1 Update Happy

Grimamor's picture
Grimamor

Anyone else have 1 log and 1 sappling showing texture missing ?

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Grimamor]Anyone else have 1 log and 1 sappling showing texture missing ?[/quote]
Yes, it's a bug with the mod. For some reason some of the items got duped and they're not textured (probably super happy copy/pasta coding).

BlooMesCudi's picture
BlooMesCudi

hey, im sorry but i dont know how to install xlbiomes patch. could u help me?

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=BlooMesCudi]hey, im sorry but i dont know how to install xlbiomes patch. could u help me?[/quote]
Open the PureBD texturepack; open the EBXL patch; drag/drop contents from EBXL to texturepack.

reddevilarnie's picture
reddevilarnie
I like to comment everything

hey Hanfox great patch any chance this will get a 256x release, what with the forge update helping fps i think a lot more people will be using higher res' than as we did previously, if im being lazy by not upscaling it myself its only because i dont know how to do so, i can downscale fine but i seem to loose quality when i try upping them,thanks.
just discovered i white screen after booting straight with sphax 256x(booting default and selecting it works fine with 120 plus fps) so i'll just have to stick with 128x
why isn't there a delete post button.
pointless post is pointless Tongue