The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] Forestry Mod - Extra Bees v1.5.0.6b / v1.6pre16

86 replies [Last post]

Comments

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=pcmaster160]oh wow the machines look great.[/quote]

Thanks Happy

Finished the other machines now!

Added: GeneticMachine, Sequencer, Splicer.

See OP for images.

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Moar:

#Added: All machine GUIs (missing some minor touches)

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

you sure are ahead of the game, I'm not even using the experimental version.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=pcmaster160]you sure are ahead of the game, I'm not even using the experimental version.[/quote]
I don't use it yet, but it exploded from about 5 textures to about 60 so it's better to keep on top of it.

Also:

#Added: Engineering items, triggers
*Tweaked: Some GUIs

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

yea it definitely exploded, just did a mod spotlight on it. It went from a mod that added bees and 63 species (not hard texture wise though) to soooooo many machines (but i love them).

But as I said, I used your textures and it looks great, especially the gui's and they are pretty complex.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=pcmaster160]yea it definitely exploded, just did a mod spotlight on it. It went from a mod that added bees and 63 species (not hard texture wise though) to soooooo many machines (but i love them).

But as I said, I used your textures and it looks great, especially the gui's and they are pretty complex.[/quote]
It going to be on your channel?

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160

yep, its really long tho, and i gotta edit a lot of mistakes out lol.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=pcmaster160]yep, its really long tho, and i gotta edit a lot of mistakes out lol.[/quote]
Hopefully it won't make your spotlight less of an experience, but I've noticed all the tank overlays are being pulled from the wrong spot making them look a bit weird.

Mentioned it to Binnie.

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160

got a screenshot? I didnt notice it.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=pcmaster160]got a screenshot? I didnt notice it.[/quote]

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1324321-125sspsmpbukkitforestry-extr...