The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] Forestry Mod - Extra Bees v1.5.0.6b / v1.6pre16

86 replies [Last post]

Comments

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I didn't notice they looked weird but i see your point.

alely's picture
alely
I explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

The textures are not working for me, the combes are and the drops and liquids. BUT the machines are normal and the items ex: The apiarist database is blank.
I use the 64

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=alely]The textures are not working for me, the combes are and the drops and liquids. BUT the machines are normal and the items ex: The apiarist database is blank.
I use the 64[/quote]
There are no 64x textures for the experimental version of ExtraBees. I never release 64x's for betas.

Triforceofpie's picture
Triforceofpie

Ok for some reason i cant figure out how to install this or the regular forestry for Sphax Bdcraft could you help?

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Triforceofpie]Ok for some reason i cant figure out how to install this or the regular forestry for Sphax Bdcraft could you help?[/quote]
Close Minecraft and then go to your .minecraft folder and then texturepacks folder (basically where you installed your Sphax pack).
Open the texture pack with something such as 7zip or WinZip and then open this addon texture pack also.
Drag and drop the contents from this addon texturepack to your main Sphax texturepack.

That should be it.

If you don't understand my quick instructions you can read a more in-depth guide here:
http://bdcraft.net/forum/tutorial-sphaxify-your-mods

Raflix's picture
Raflix

Can I ask for extra Bees update to version 1.4.0.16 Development Version? There are a few new textures. Thank you.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=Raflix]Can I ask for extra Bees update to version 1.4.0.16 Development Version? There are a few new textures. Thank you.[/quote]
The Experimental/WIP for 1.3.2d works with 1.4.0.16 (except the mod isn't pulling the GUIs).

Nothings been added since the author was just trying to update it for MC1.3.2.

If something is definitely missing provide a screenshot.

Raflix's picture
Raflix

Sorry about that. I looked at the files of the mod, and I saw there are more files than the textures pack. 2 pipes are invisible but that does not stop. Thank you.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

I'm not sure if I'm happy with all the new machines so they may change again later. Also a lot of other stuff is just completely missing, too.

v1.4.1.10 (WIP)
Version: v1.4.0.17 -> v1.4.1.10
!Note: Not backwards compatible with older versions
#Added: Diamond tier machines
*Changed: Renamed some other machines (can't remember which anymore)
!Note: No GUIs are currently textured, or items, and only a few blocks

HanFox's picture
HanFox

Other than the GUIs I think everything is now textured for the latest dev build.

v1.4.1.10[r2]
#Added: engineering, icons, liquids, triggers and FX