The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] Forestry Mod - Extra Bees v1.5.0.6b / v1.6pre16

86 replies [Last post]

Comments

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=HanFox]Other than the GUIs I think everything is now textured for the latest dev build.

v1.4.1.10[r2]
#Added: engineering, icons, liquids, triggers and FX[/quote]
Very Happy

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

v1.4.1.11 (WIP)
Version: v1.4.1.10 -> v1.4.1.11
#Added: Missing engineering sheet

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

v1.4.1.14
#Added: chocolate, healing, soul and restraint frames

HanFox's picture
HanFox

If you update make sure to read the changelog notes properly. If you get lag due to Forge HD liquids bug it's your own fault.

v1.4.1.19
!Note: Not backwards compatible with older versions
!Note: Delete /gfx/extrabees from your texturepack before copying over the new textures
#Added: updated particle effects, nova frame
*Changed: extrabees_liquids.png to extrabees_containers.png

EDIT: .19 not .16 What

HanFox's picture
HanFox

I have a feeling I forgot to actually update the download before... oops.

v1.4.1.23
#Added: All the wax cast things... (more than likely a temp texture).

HanFox's picture
HanFox

As there shouldn't be much - if any - new stuff I've decided to bump it all out properly Happy

v1.4.9.5pre
#Added: 64x and 32x of the newest textures

crumbl3d's picture
crumbl3d
I am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Han I think that you should change the thread title as you now have 32x support!

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=crumbl3d]Han I think that you should change the thread title as you now have 32x support![/quote]
That would make far too much sense! Tongue

HanFox's picture
HanFox

v1.4.9.10pre
#Added: Genomes (render slightly oddly)
*Tweaked: Templates

Kane's picture
Kane
I like to comment everythingI love to post here

Thanks for keeping this going. I hope soon you can texture the bee jizz. It's one of the more talked about liquids on the server! Hopefully keeping up with the crazy pony colours Winking