The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] Forestry Mod - Extra Bees v1.5.0.6b / v1.6pre16

86 replies [Last post]

Comments

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Kane]Thanks for keeping this going. I hope soon you can texture the bee jizz. It's one of the more talked about liquids on the server! Hopefully keeping up with the crazy pony colours ;)[/quote]

The DNA? Custom liquids can't be textured yet. Not sure about MC1.5.

Kane's picture
Kane
I like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=HanFox][quote=Kane]Thanks for keeping this going. I hope soon you can texture the bee jizz. It's one of the more talked about liquids on the server! Hopefully keeping up with the crazy pony colours ;)[/quote]

The DNA? Custom liquids can't be textured yet. Not sure about MC1.5.[/quote]
Really? Damn that is strange. Is that a forge thing?

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Kane][quote=HanFox][quote=Kane]Thanks for keeping this going. I hope soon you can texture the bee jizz. It's one of the more talked about liquids on the server! Hopefully keeping up with the crazy pony colours ;)[/quote]

The DNA? Custom liquids can't be textured yet. Not sure about MC1.5.[/quote]
Really? Damn that is strange. Is that a forge thing?[/quote]
That's a custom texture thing and has always been since the long long ago.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

The underlying framework for being able to do custom GUIs seems to be nearly in place, but sadly they still don't render correctly Angry

v1.5.0.0
#Added: Alveary Lighting, Rain Shield, Frame Housing and Mutator blocks

HanFox's picture
HanFox

Apparently I was being thick yesterday and the GUI implementation is done for custom packs so...

v1.5.0.0[r2]
#Added: All the GUIs Happy

They may need tweaks and pokes, etc. Let me know if you find any issues or if you would to take a crack at making some of the animations look less derpy Tongue

HanFox's picture
HanFox

Yup, I'm thick. Managed to not actually package a lot of the GUI stuff...

v1.5.0.0[r3] - Erp Derp Dumbass Update
#Added: a lot of missing GUI element sheets

HanFox's picture
HanFox

v1.5.0.2
#Added: AlvearyFrame and AlvearyMutator GUI

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Use the edit button, spammer! Tongue

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=CadenDonuts]Use the edit button, spammer! :P[/quote]
Responding to one's own thread with no other replies in between to announce updates is fine. As I'm sure you're aware. It is frowned upon to reply to oneself in quick succession when you're basically babbling nonsense.

I know you already knew this though, you're just being "hilarious" right? Tongue

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

If the posts have nothing to do with each other (replying to kane -> changelog), go ahead and post again. If they are about the same thing (changelog -> changelog), use edit. Spammer.