The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] Forestry Mod - Extra Bees v1.5.0.6b / v1.6pre16

86 replies [Last post]

Comments

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=CadenDonuts]If the posts have nothing to do with each other (replying to kane -> changelog), go ahead and post again. If they are about the same thing (changelog -> changelog), use edit. Spammer.[/quote]
Nope. You're wrong. Editing a post doesn't bump the thread, so if I do an update and just edit my old post no one will know.

Stop trying to be clever and leave my thread alone.

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

That's right Caden! An update! Tongue

v1.5.0.2[r2]
!Note: No longer compatible with older versions of the mod
*Updated: Isolator GUI to have 9 output slots

crumbl3d's picture
crumbl3d
I am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=HanFox]That's right Caden! An update! Tongue ...[/quote]

hahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahaah

b0bst3r's picture
b0bst3r
I like to comment everything

Is it just me that gets all the extra bees machines GUI out of alignment?

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=b0bst3r]Is it just me that gets all the extra bees machines GUI out of alignment?[/quote]
What resolution, also, screenshots? Tongue

b0bst3r's picture
b0bst3r

64x and like this ... all the machines are like this, the actual alignment of all of the machine boxes are correct, it seems to be the inventory and hotbar boxes which are changed.

This is Extra Bees 1.5.0.6b (the latest)

IMAGE(http://s20.postimg.org/v0748aix9...)

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=b0bst3r]64x and like this ... all the machines are like this, the actual alignment of all of the machine boxes are correct, it seems to be the inventory and hotbar boxes which are changed.

This is Extra Bees 1.5.0.6b (the latest)[/quote]
(£$%*(£E!! Very Angry

He's obviously decided that the bottom of the inventory looked better aligned to the bottom of the power bar on the left so he moved the inventory up since I did the GUIs...

As the GUIs will probably survive the 1.5 texture massacre I'll take a look at fixing them soon Meeh

HanFox's picture
HanFox

Not the prettiest fix to it ever, but at least they're aligned properly now...

v1.5.0.6b
!Note: No longer compatible with older versions of the mod
*Fixed: Some alignment issues in GUIs

b0bst3r's picture
b0bst3r

Thanks HanFox, you rock again Happy

b0bst3r's picture
b0bst3r

Looks like he didn't stop there, the alveary frame block GUI is out too and I'm guessing the mutator probably is also, again it's not the block interface it's the players inventory that's out.