The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] Forestry Mod - Extra Bees v1.5.0.6b / v1.6pre16

86 replies [Last post]

Comments

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Bleh, fixed. Very Angry

MegaMonkeyboy116's picture
MegaMonkeyboy116

Whats the version compatible with Yogcraft and/or Minecraft 1.4.7 Tongue

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=MegaMonkeyboy116]Whats the version compatible with Yogcraft and/or Minecraft 1.4.7 :P[/quote]
I don't actually know (like I told you in PM), but when in game you should have a "Mods" button in the main menu. Find ExtraBees and it'll say its version number.

The version of the patch that is compatible with it is whichever version is either the same or closest, but lower than it (i.e. if it says 1.12, but there's a patch that says 1.11 it'll be that instead of one that says 1.14...). If that makes sense Winking

sycoforbidden's picture
sycoforbidden

Hello, i tried using your textures but they aren't loading properly. Could you please help me? There's no problem with the blocks, just the Gui's, which don't show up. Instead, the following one appears, as an example:

IMAGE(http://s1.postimg.org/e6r3jhxmz/...)

EDIT: the mod's version is v1.5.0.6b

HanFox's picture
HanFox

With the latest textures and version 1.5.0.6b the GUIs work fine for me so I can only suggest you've done something wrong.

sycoforbidden's picture
sycoforbidden

Could you please test them in yogcraft for me? Maybe it's the modpack itself that isn't loading the textures, because as you saw the middle part of the genepool had your textures, but the rest of the gui didn't.

EDIT: And if that's the case, then i guess the only thing left to do is contact the yogscast or whoever's working on it.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

Your best bet is to actually post here as these are other people using textures for YogsCraft: http://bdcraft.net/forum/patch-yogcraft-modpack-128x-patch

sycoforbidden's picture
sycoforbidden

ok, thanks! I'll try there.

sycoforbidden's picture
sycoforbidden

I found the bug. Your texture pack for 32x hasn't got the file craftgui-panel.png in the folder gfx/extrabees/, and that's why the guis weren't loading. You just have to copy the one from the patch you told me to see and copy it to your texture pack. I hope this helps.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=sycoforbidden]I found the bug. Your texture pack for 32x hasn't got the file craftgui-panel.png in the folder gfx/extrabees/, and that's why the guis weren't loading. You just have to copy the one from the patch you told me to see and copy it to your texture pack. I hope this helps.[/quote]
Ah, the magical "this must be transparent file or it'll build the default GUI over the nice GUI" file Tongue

Fixed, re-uploaded. Thanks Happy