The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] Forestry Mod - Extra Bees v1.5.0.6b / v1.6pre16

86 replies [Last post]

Comments

AtillatheBun's picture
AtillatheBun
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Can you update this please because there is a pre-release or are you gonna wait for a real update?

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Yea, I'm waiting for a proper build because it's really buggy currently.

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I take it back... a bit... sort of. I've added a 128x release for pre8 in the OP (the liquid doesn't fit the serum tubes, don't complain about it Tongue).

However, I plan to give EB some love as there are bits of it that just need it. I'll try and work on it at the weekend.

Due to that there'll be no other resolutions for now.

Folanlron's picture
Folanlron

On your pre-release,

the gui's are doing the lifted inventory again like it's not matching my inventory with what is, in the GUI

picture included, I can't explain this stuff hahaha

IMAGE(http://i40.tinypic.com/6fcg3b.pn...)

Thanks.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

Oh, Binnie how I hate thee <3

I'll fix the GUIs when I fix the rest of it. As I said before beta/broken/derp, but thanks for letting me know.

phones101's picture
phones101

I have been having problems with the gui not loading properly.
IMAGE(http://postimg.org/image/ez7qg08...)
IMAGE(http://postimg.org/image/f5uadv3...)

HanFox's picture
HanFox

Generally when you get "Missing Texture" on textures you're running out of either RAM or VideoRAM.

You can either try to give Minecraft more RAM or close other graphic intensive programs.

If both of those fail you'll need to try a lower resolution of the textures.

phones101's picture
phones101

i have 5G of ram allocated for java, and i cannot even get the defalt gui to appear.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=phones101]i have 5G of ram allocated for java, and i cannot even get the defalt gui to appear.[/quote]
Well I did give you other options besides just allocating more RAM.

Wall's picture
Wall

i got the same problem Angry