The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] Forestry Mod - Extra Bees v1.5.0.6b / v1.6pre16

86 replies [Last post]

Comments

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Wall]i got the same problem :([/quote]
Yyyyyyeaaaaa, it's broken. The update is derped, the mod is currently in a state of derp. Blame Binnie! Tongue

(Apparently if you open the texturepack > gfx > extrabees > guis and remove all the "GUI" bits at the start of the filenames they work again, but you didn't hear it from me! Very Angry)

Wall's picture
Wall

[quote=HanFox][quote=Wall]i got the same problem :([/quote]
Yyyyyyeaaaaa, it's broken. The update is derped, the mod is currently in a state of derp. Blame Binnie! Tongue

(Apparently if you open the texturepack > gfx > extrabees > guis and remove all the "GUI" bits at the start of the filenames they work again, but you didn't hear it from me! Very Angry)[/quote]

Worked Very Happy

Edit, didnt say thanks, woops Happy

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Things may be wrong with this, or indeed, next EB release all entirely break, but what the hey! Hey?

v1.6pre13
#Added: 512x & 256x (as well as 64x and 32x for pre)
#Added: new hives (old ones can be found in /mods/extrabees/textures/blocks/hives-old
*Fixed: GUIs

Wall's picture
Wall

Very nice Happy

Keep up the good work!

HanFox's picture
HanFox

Well pre14 broke all the GUIs again Very Happy

I'll fix them tomorrow maybe, baring in mind next release they may very well break again as Binnie has been overhauling the GUI code entirely.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

Note: Splicer GUI is pulling the wrong animation. That's a mod bug. Poke Binnie to fix it.

v1.6pre16
#Added: jaded bees, grains/dust, shards, ectoplasm
*Fixed: GUIs -- expect them to break again soon!