The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x/32x] IC² Mod - Transformers v1.7

8 replies [Last post]
HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Transformers

This mod adds 4 electric engines and 4 pneumatic generators.
Electric engines are buildcraft engines which run off IndustrialCraft power.
Pneumatic generators are generators which run off the buildcraft powergrid.

Downloads

removed as they are dead

Preview

Click images to view bigger.

Preview: click to enlarge

Preview: click to enlarge

Changelog

Spoiler: Highlight to view

Version bump: v1.4a -> v1.7

Version: v1.4a
#Added: 32x
!Note: Basically just added identical files but in /snyke7/sprites (for IC2 1.106) as well as /Transformers/sprites (for IC2 earlier than 1.106) -- this means it's still backwards compatible with older versions (if twice as big) -- choose the correct folder for your version when you drag/drop

Version: v1.3
#Added: New main pack which matches the new IC² energy boxes
#Changed: The wooden texture on the BC transformer to match the BatBox wood
*Note: The original alt textures were released a while ago in another thread which I didn't have control over hence this thread

Comments

Plushii's picture
Plushii
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everything

Ahh, I can stare at these transformers for hours with those textures.. Cute

So pretti-ful, lawl... Very Happy

Zero's picture
Zero
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Oh... Oh my lanta!

Thanks for this texture. Not only that, thank you for leading me to this wonderful, wonderful mod add-on! How does one provide you with diamonds? Because diamonds to you.
IMAGE(http://bdcraft.net/items/diamond...) IMAGE(http://bdcraft.net/items/diamond...)

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Version: v1.4a
!Note: Basically just added identical files but in /snyke7/sprites (for IC2 1.106) as well as /Transformers/sprites (for IC2 earlier than 1.106) -- this means it's still backwards compatible with older versions (if twice as big) -- choose the correct folder for your version when you drag/drop

ChillFreak's picture
ChillFreak

[quote=HanFox]Version: v1.4a
!Note: Basically just added identical files but in /snyke7/sprites (for IC2 1.106) as well as /Transformers/sprites (for IC2 earlier than 1.106) -- this means it's still backwards compatible with older versions (if twice as big) -- choose the correct folder for your version when you drag/drop[/quote]

I have Problems with your Patch it`s look like this.

IMAGE(http://s14.directupload.net/imag...)

I hope any one can help me.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=ChillFreak][snip][/quote]

All the engines had been moved down 4 pixels in the latest version Angry (not sure why!).

Either way, re-download, should all be fixed now Happy

ChillFreak's picture
ChillFreak

I have re-download it already and it dont work.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=ChillFreak]I have re-download it already and it dont work.[/quote]
I can't count... Meeh

Fixed now! Even tested it this time Very Happy

ChillFreak's picture
ChillFreak

[quote=HanFox][quote=ChillFreak]I have re-download it already and it dont work.[/quote]
I can't count... Meeh

Fixed now! Even tested it this time xD[/quote]

Ok I test it later.
When it works thanks a lot.

Edit: It works Great