Want to provide a screenshot?
BDcraft forum moderator - "No power in the 'verse can stop me."
Here are some pictures
I also noticed some problems with forestry.
All Items you have in your hand on the left side (in your hand) look like stone or apatite but not like an apiary or any other block from forestry.
Bees looks awesome
Pictures for forestry:
Thanks, this is also a minor problem, so doesn´t matter too much
I thought i downloaded the newest textures ...
Im also known as Duck5200 in some far reaches of the internetamabob
Oh, thats cool
- IC2 v.1.103 compatibility update
- migrated to Reactor API from reflection
- migrated to EnergyStorage API from reflection
Thermal monitor/remote thermal monitor:
- heat range increased up to 16000,
- GUI width increased. Now slider has a separate position for each heat level.
- Mouse wheel support for heat slider control. Default wheel step is 300, shift+wheel step is 100
Will update soon.
#Bump: v1.1.10b -> v1.1.11
#Updated: RemoteThermo and ThermalMonitor GUI
*Tweaked: Changed gradient on RemoteThermo block to be a series of colours instead