The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 16x] IronChests v5.0

105 replies [Last post]
Timmie3054's picture
Timmie3054
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

IronChests

Adds more chests to the game which all have different sizes which increase with cost.

Downloads

Post MC1.5

Pre MC1.5

Pictures

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/DxScE.gif)

Changelog

v5.0: Added Obsidian chest and upgrade icons

Credits

• Chests and Items - Timmie3054, CadenDonuts.
  • GUIs - HanFox and pcmaster160.

Comments

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I love Timmie editions Tm.
Again great work timmie i like these ones much more than the old ones

Aedaeum's picture
Aedaeum
I am Forum ModeratorI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

In order to make your textures user-friendly, you should add the correct directory structure:

cpw -> mods -> ironchest -> sprites -> then textures go here.

That being said, great textures, keep it up Happy

Timmie3054's picture
Timmie3054
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

yeah I noticed that right after I released them. I am tweaking a few of the textures first. Then I will fix it.

CrazySrc's picture
CrazySrc

love the textures for the Chests timmie Happy

Timmie3054's picture
Timmie3054

Added the Crystal Chest

Aedaeum's picture
Aedaeum
I am Forum ModeratorI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Love it. Great job.

Mambaru's picture
Mambaru
I like to comment everythingI love to post here

Blown away! This is an insta-download for me.

NiinjaTaco's picture
NiinjaTaco

Just an FYI, Iron Chests mod has updated and added in a new item, Normal chest to iron / copper chest. Again just a FYI.

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160

[quote=NiinjaTaco]Just an FYI, Iron Chests mod has updated and added in a new item, Normal chest to iron / copper chest. Again just a FYI.[/quote]
+1

FuzzyPurp's picture
FuzzyPurp
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

confirmed - 2 new items are invisible for now