The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x/32x] Nether Ores v2.1.5

33 replies [Last post]
Zero's picture
Zero
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Nether Ores

Ores in the Nether! Coal, diamond, gold, iron, lapis, redstone, tin, copper, emerald, silver, lead, uranium, and nikolite. Non-vanilla ores only spawn if a mod that uses them exists. All nether ores turn into their surface counterparts in a furnace - some (like redstone or coal) may need to be smacked with a pick or macerated to be made useful.

Preview

Preview: click to enlarge

Downloads

PowerCrystals's version 2.1.5 for MC1.5.x (animated)

PowerCrystals's version 2.1.5 for MC1.5.x (static)

PowerCrystal's version 2.0.2 for MC1.4.7

AtomicStryker's version

Technic Ready version (as of 15th August 2012)

Changelog

Spoiler: Highlight to view

PowerCrystal's v2.1.0
*Updated: File structure for MC1.5.1
#Added: Osmium (weird purpley ore), Pig Iron (colour matched to ingot from vanilla TerraFirmaCraft) and Platinum (colour matched to ingot from GT)
#Added: Hellfish which is a lazy recolour of normal silver fish

PowerCrystal's v2.0.2
#Added: Ruby, Green Sapphire and Blue Sapphire ores

Credits

ruyan for the original textures

Comments

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I'm pretty sure tehkrush just changed the directory they were stored in. but thanks for fixing it.

Zero's picture
Zero
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

For future reference, for simple fixes like a changed directory and the sort, what should I do? I felt a little out of place making a full thread for it.

Is there a place where I can simply suggest fixes, and/or share a fix without making a full thread?

obsidiben314 (not verified)

Hi Zero! This fix has been known for awhile now, but kudos to you for posting about it. I just recently used this fix in my tekkit textures pack. Thanks for contributing to the community!
LONG LIVE SPHAX

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Zero]For future reference, for simple fixes like a changed directory and the sort, what should I do? I felt a little out of place making a full thread for it.

Is there a place where I can simply suggest fixes, and/or share a fix without making a full thread?[/quote]
well considering nether ores never had a full thread since we transfered from the old forum its fine.

Sphax's picture
Sphax
I am the AdministratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I modified a bit your post to make it feel easier to read.

ruyan's picture
ruyan

Hey, thanks for posting these!

I like how I am mentioned as "Ruyan" as if I'm some kinda of weirdo! Very Happy

Zero's picture
Zero

[quote=Sphax]I modified a bit your post to make it feel easier to read.[/quote]

Thank you very much. Very Happy How did you make those sectional separator-like things? Is it something I can do with the BBCode? -Nevermind. I see how it's done. Thanks again!

[quote=ruyan]Hey, thanks for posting these!

I like how I am mentioned as "Ruyan" as if I'm some kinda of weirdo! :D[/quote]

No, that's not it at all! Very Happy It was because there was no link to you, so it didn't stick out like the links in the rest of the credits. I just didn't want it to be skimmed right over. Tongue But now that I have a link to you, I'm gonna link it to you. Happy

Mister_Omega's picture
Mister_Omega
I searched for an answer myself

I think it ought to be noted that it would seem that TehKrush is no longer updating his Nether Ores; another user has created his own Nether Ores that is intended to be kept up to date: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1210034-125sspsmpbukkit-generate-net...

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160

I've just been using this one, http://atomicstryker.net/maintainedmods.html by atomic stryker

obsidiben314 (not verified)

LINKS IS BROKENSES!