The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums
Cubik Studio - First 3D modeler for Minecraft!

[128x/64x/32x] Not Enough Items v1.5.2.16

38 replies [Last post]

Comments

Zakol's picture
Zakol
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Denzak]Recipe thingy texture idea.
So its is supposed to be a recipe book right? Well why not texture it like a [deleted explicit] book then?[/quote]

Is that language really required?
Calm down...

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Denzak]Recipe thingy texture idea.
So its is supposed to be a recipe book right? Well why not texture it like a [deleted explicit] book then?[/quote]

It doesn't actually state anywhere that it's a recipe book. I have an idea I can try to make it look like a book, but due to the way the mod pulls the GUIs in to it it may look awful.

I'll maybe take a look tonight.

Denzak's picture
Denzak
I like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=HanFox][quote=Denzak]Recipe thingy texture idea.

It doesn't actually state anywhere that it's a recipe book. I have an idea I can try to make it look like a book, but due to the way the mod pulls the GUIs in to it it may look awful.

I'll maybe take a look tonight.[/quote]

Well if there's any creativity in that head of yours i'm confident that you can think of something!

feekkee's picture
feekkee
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Any ETA on this for mc 1.5+?

Samastrike's picture
Samastrike
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everything

[quote=feekkee]Any ETA on this for mc 1.5+?[/quote]
Right now?

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Samastrike][quote=feekkee]Any ETA on this for mc 1.5+?[/quote]
Right now?[/quote]
15th March, 2013.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

NEIPlugins
*Updated to v1.0.9.1a (still missing the Tinkers Construct as there are no Sphax-style GUIs to model off of)

Flexico's picture
Flexico

None of the download links are working for me! I just get, "Problem Loading Page: the Connection has Timed Out."