The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x] Railcraft [6.17.0.0] (1.5 Alpha Release)

117 replies [Last post]
pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/fBWxH.png)
Railcraft adds tons of minecarts, rails, machines and even signals to compliment vanilla minecart mechanics.

Downloads

For Latest Versions:

Railcraft for Minecraft 1.5 WIP:

These are RC6.17.0.0 conversions to RC7.0 (anything new is currently missing):

Older Versions:
Spoiler: Highlight to view

6.17.0.0-6.9.3.0 (The Last 1.4.7 Version): 128x 64x 32x
v6.9.1.0 to v6.9.2.0: 128x 64x
v6.5.0.0 to v6.9.0.0: 128x 64x
v5.4.0 to v6.4.1.0: 128x 64x
v5.3.2: 128x 64x

Screenshots

IMAGE(http://snag.gy/s2TPL.jpg)
IMAGE(http://snag.gy/KLE4f.jpg)
Both made by DSR.

Post your own screenshots and maybe they will get added to the post!

Changelog

Version 6.17.0.0
-Added Steam Oven
-New/Updated Guis (thanks hanfox).

Older Versions:

Version 6.16.0.0
-Added circuit item.
-Added receiver boxes.
-New/Updated Guis (thanks hanfox).
Version 6.15.1.0
-Added new tracks
-Tweaked Steel Nugget
-Changed Circuits
-Changed steel block (something different)
-Fixed ores
-Added (ugly will fix later) signal tuner
-Fixed bug with creosote bucket
-Tweaked overalls (new texture is a variant of Zernicalo's work)
Version 6.15.0.0
-Added Steam Locomotive (now supports coloring)
-Tweaked Saltpeter and that other one
-Tweaked Metal Plates
-Added Loco+Tunnel Bore Itemsprites
-Added Loco+Villager Detector
-Tweaked Steel Blade
-Added whistle (pretty gems!) tracks
-Added Loco mode switch track
-Added new guis from the update
-Tweaked things in general

Version 6.14.0.0
-Added Overalls
-Added new wood cart (CadenDonuts)
-Added Steam Locomotive (DSR) -Currently only in beta build of Railcraft
-Added Tunnel Bore (DSR)
-Added Creosote Cell
-Added Nuggets
-Added Villager Detector
-Migrated thread from http://bdcraft.net/forum/railcraft-520

Credits

-PCMaster160
-Timmie3054
-DSR (Carts)
-HanFox (GUI)
-CadenDonuts (Misc)
-BobertThe3rd (32x rescale)

Comments

Ragsy1's picture
Ragsy1

Link is broken half the time, and downloads at around 500 bps the other half of the time. Yes, I said bps, as in lower than kbs. I'm looking at a 7 day, 14 hour download for 6.4mb currently, is there any chance you can host this somewhere else?

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Ragsy1]Link is broken half the time, and downloads at around 500 bps the other half of the time. Yes, I said bps, as in lower than kbs. I'm looking at a 7 day, 14 hour download for 6.4mb currently, is there any chance you can host this somewhere else?[/quote]
my website is up 24/7. It has 99.94% uptime. As for the download stream it used to go faster than 30mbps, but you are right. its going at 15KB/s at the moment. Will contact my host about that though. Thanks

Edit: They are on it.

ordenrahl's picture
ordenrahl

Thanks! I'm having the same problem downloading myself. Looks great though!

Edit: Seems to be fixed

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160

[quote=ordenrahl]Thanks! I'm having the same problem downloading myself. Looks great though!

Edit: Seems to be fixed[/quote]
server isnt 100% recovered, but a good 1mbps down, so not awful.

domi1819's picture
domi1819

wow, the steam carts do look awesome. btw are the mfe/mfsu cart sprites updated now?

mwdennis's picture
mwdennis
I like to comment everything

Yeah the tunnel bore looks great. One question though, why is the texture for the tunnel bore item still the default?

crumbl3d's picture
crumbl3d
I am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=mwdennis]Yeah the tunnel bore looks great. One question though, why is the texture for the tunnel bore item still the default?[/quote]

Because he didn't saw my tekkit classic pack which includes that item texture! Happy

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160

[quote=crumbl3d][quote=mwdennis]Yeah the tunnel bore looks great. One question though, why is the texture for the tunnel bore item still the default?[/quote]

Because he didn't saw my tekkit classic pack which includes that item texture! :)[/quote]
crumbly I will never ever look at ur tekkit patch lol. Only know u did stuff when you tell me like this.

ShamblerDK's picture
ShamblerDK
I like to comment everything

You know that you can shave about 1.5MB off this texture pack patch by deleting those "Thumbs.db"-files in there, right? They're generated by Windows and are completely unnecessary.

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=ShamblerDK]You know that you can shave about 1.5MB off this texture pack patch by deleting those "Thumbs.db"-files in there, right? They're generated by Windows and are completely unnecessary.[/quote]
ugh, work...