The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] Soul Shards v1.26 & v1.0.35

30 replies [Last post]
pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Soul Shards

Soul Shards allows you to create a Soul Shard that absorbs the souls of monsters you kill to be inserted into a Soul Cage later. This Soul Cage is a special block that can spawn the type of mob your Soul Shard was absorbing, usually at much better rates than a vanilla monster spawner.

This mod's cages can sometimes spawn monsters you can't normally get with vanilla spawners. In addition high tier shards can spawn special monsters and have other bonuses.

Downloads

v1.0.35 for MC1.5.x

v1.26 for MC1.4.7

Previews

Spoiler: Highlight to view
MC1.5.1
IMAGE(http://hanfox.co.uk/other-mc/sou...)

MC1.4.7
Preview: click to enlarge

Changelog

Spoiler: Highlight to view
Version 1.0.35 [MC1.5.x]
-Updated to MC1.5.x
Version 1.26
-Rearranged block textures.
Version 1.18
-Added Soul Forge
-Added dusts,nuggets and 2 item sets (Thanks to Caden and Zernicalo for the tools)
Most of the tools are unused but in the future hopefully they will be used.
Version 1.11 -Initial Release

Credits

-PCMaster160
-CadenDonuts
-Zernicalo
-HanFox

Comments

Khyru's picture
Khyru

Will you be updating this to include the Soul Forge?

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I'll work on it tonight. Can someone explain to me how you get a soul shard now?

Khyru's picture
Khyru

Putting soul sand in a furnace turns it into "corrupted essence", 8 of this and a diamond in the middle creates a soul shard. Anyways awesome thanks Very Happy now i just need the RP2 PR6 textures and my pack will be ready, actually when thaumcraft 3 is finished also.

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160

[quote=Khyru]Putting soul sand in a furnace turns it into "corrupted essence", 8 of this and a diamond in the middle creates a soul shard. Anyways awesome thanks Very Happy now i just need the RP2 PR6 textures and my pack will be ready, actually when thaumcraft 3 is finished also.[/quote]
hes very close with rp2. I'll do soul shards right now.

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160

Version 1.18
-Added Soul Forge
-Added dusts,nuggets and 2 item sets (Thanks to Caden and Zernicalo for the tools)
Most of the tools are unused but in the future hopefully they will be used.

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

You left the default texture behind the spawner.

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160

[quote=CadenDonuts]You left the default texture behind the spawner.[/quote]
errr no i didnt
*hotfixed*

Khyru's picture
Khyru

Looks great thanks

Kane's picture
Kane
I like to comment everythingI love to post here

Thanks!

Van_Tastic's picture
Van_Tastic

Any chance to have this updated to the latest version of the mod ? Because none of the textures work with the current one. Thanks for the work !