The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x] TubeStuff 49.2.0

27 replies [Last post]
Timmie3054's picture
Timmie3054
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

TubeStuff

The mod doesn't require RedPower or BuildCraft, but it's much more useful with them. Also, there's no recipe for the buffer if you have neither of them.

Downloads

Pictures

Coming Soon!

Credits

• CadenDonuts
  • SPARKST3R
  • Timmie 3054

Additional Notes

GUI's are not done. I plan on doing them. The Black Hole Chest GUI does not seem to line up correctly with the regular GUI's. I don't plan on doing this one.

Comments

Kane's picture
Kane
I like to comment everythingI love to post here

You damn troll Tongue You left my hanging in the other thread haha. Thanks so much for this Happy

Timmie3054's picture
Timmie3054
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

sorry.

Kane's picture
Kane

IDK if this a forge thing or the texture pack but I seem to have issues when I place the block down. It looks fine in the inventory but on the ground the crafting table for example looks like a dirt block.

Timmie3054's picture
Timmie3054

Not sure what to say. I have tried it, and they all seem to work.

Do you have the textures installed in the right spot?
I noticed that I accidentally did not include the Immibis folder in the pack.

Make sure the textures are located here.

Immibis/tubestuff/blocks.png

Kane's picture
Kane

[quote=Timmie3054]Not sure what to say. I have tried it, and they all seem to work.

Do you have the textures installed in the right spot?
I noticed that I accidentally did not include the Immibis folder in the pack.

Make sure the textures are located here.

Immibis/tubestuff/blocks.png[/quote]
I should have said that but yeah naturally I placed it in the right location. I really wonder if its a forge bug at this point using one the 40 something builds. In a day or so I will redo the texture pack from scratch and see how it goes but its really really strange.

Timmie3054's picture
Timmie3054

I am using

Forge version 3.2.3
TubeStuff version 49.0.5
ImmbisCore 49.0.4

And it seems to work. So maybe try those versions?

Kane's picture
Kane

[quote=Timmie3054]I am using

Forge version 3.2.3
TubeStuff version 49.0.5
ImmbisCore 49.0.4

And it seems to work. So maybe try those versions?[/quote]
Yeah I'm using the same versions but the forge 3.2.8 now I think. I'm going give that one a try since it is the new RB.

http://lexmanos.no-ip.org:8080/job/Forge/152/

FuzzyPurp's picture
FuzzyPurp
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I downloaded the latest version of the mod and see 3 new locks(1 really) on the lock png. I guess this needs a quick update.

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160

[quote=FuzzyPurp]I downloaded the latest version of the mod and see 3 new locks(1 really) on the lock png. I guess this needs a quick update.[/quote]
is your b key broken? lol

FuzzyPurp's picture
FuzzyPurp
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

YES! LMAO!!!

too lazy to use the Talet PC Input Panel