The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums
Cubik Studio - First 3D modeler for Minecraft!

[128x/64x/32x] CraftingTable III B1.8

10 replies [Last post]
HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

CraftingTable III

This mod is an edit/update to the original CraftingTableII mod. Beyond updating it to 1.2.5 it also adds the feature of showing you EVERYTHING you can make with your current inventory (and space!).

Note

I'm aware of the textures for CT2, but they were all squashed so I completely redrew it. I also touched up the GUI.

Downloads

Known Bugs

The bottom inside panel looks misaligned, but it appears there is a bug in the mod that has shifted that whole panel a couple of pixels to the right.

Preview

IMAGE(http://hanfox.co.uk/other-mc/cra...)

Changelog

Spoiler: Highlight to view

B1.8
#Major: B1.8
#Initial Release

Comments

Zinarei's picture
Zinarei
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everything

You have NO idea how much frustration you've saved me by making this hahaha. I was almost going to do this myself, actually. The misaligned GUI was driving me crazy. Good job!

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

thanks for putting this together (i got lazy).

Mattybombastic's picture
Mattybombastic

Can someone help me, I don't know where to put the crafting table 3 texture files.

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Mattybombastic]Can someone help me, I don't know where to put the crafting table 3 texture files.[/quote]
You open your Sphax texturepack and then open the Crafting Table III textures download and then drag the files from CT3 to Sphax.

Mattybombastic's picture
Mattybombastic

Could you please send me the sphax 64x with the crafting table 3 textures in it, that would be really helpful thanks.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=Mattybombastic]Could you please send me the sphax 64x with the crafting table 3 textures in it, that would be really helpful thanks.[/quote]
No, I can't.

Redistributing the base texture pack is against the license.

Mattybombastic's picture
Mattybombastic

But I've tried to put the folders in but it said that the GUI folder already exists

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Mattybombastic]But I've tried to put the folders in but it said that the GUI folder already exists[/quote]
Just merge the folders it wont overwrite it just merge them

Mattybombastic's picture
Mattybombastic

[quote=SPARKST3R][quote=Mattybombastic]But I've tried to put the folders in but it said that the GUI folder already exists[/quote]
Just merge the folders it wont overwrite it just merge them[/quote]

Do I need to use a zipping program for that because I don't thin I have one but it still let's me put files in to the texture pack file?

HanFox's picture
HanFox

If it's stating that it exists and doesn't give you the choice to overwrite then, yes, you'll need to use a proper program for it such as 7zip.

If you're not using Windows then please use Google to find a guide for how to do it for your operating system.