The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums
Cubik Studio - First 3D modeler for Minecraft!

[512x - 32x] IC² Mod - Advanced Machines Original v1.7

10 replies [Last post]
HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Advanced Machines Original

The continuation of zippinus' Advanced Machines by Snyke.

If you want textures for Atomic Stryker's Advanced Machines check the AtomicStryker`s Advanced Machines thread

Preview

Preview: click to enlarge

Changelog

Spoiler: Highlight to view

Version Bump: 1.5 --> 1.7

Version 1.5[r2]
#Changed: GUI animations to be semi-transparent and in line with main IC² textures

Version 1.5
#Initial Release

Comments

Sphax's picture
Sphax
I am the AdministratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

A small picture - even if it's GUI - is always welcome for preview. It lets other users know if they like the work achieved. Winking

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Sphax]A small picture - even if it's GUI - is always welcome for preview. It lets other users know if they like the work achieved. ;)[/quote]
If you say so.

Timmie3054's picture
Timmie3054
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Both download links crash my browser Hmm. Using Firefox..

and internet explore Hmm

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=Timmie3054]Both download links crash my browser Hmm. Using Firefox..

and internet explore :S[/quote]
Literally crash it? Interesting...

Works fine for me in Waterfox (Firefox 64bit variant).

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Timmie3054]Both download links crash my browser Hmm. Using Firefox..

internet explorer...
and i dont see how a .zip file can crash a browser. somethings messed up on your end.

Timmie3054's picture
Timmie3054

[quote=pcmaster160][quote=Timmie3054]Both download links crash my browser Hmm. Using Firefox..

internet explorer...
and i dont see how a .zip file can crash a browser. somethings messed up on your end.[/quote]

I noticed that...

The Zip file was not crashing my browser, it was the download in general. I was using a beta version of firefox. It's fixed now.

HanFox's picture
HanFox

Version 1.5[r2]
#Changed: GUI animations to be semi-transparent and in line with main IC² textures

MrRukyasu's picture
MrRukyasu

My Advanced Texture pack isn't working can you please help i'm just stuck with the old texture for the macerators and all of that types of gear.

Reply Asap
From MrRukyasu Winking

HanFox's picture
HanFox

Make sure you're using the right textures. There are two different Advanced Machines mods as outlined in the topic.

cerbralone's picture
cerbralone

hmmm..... i dint have any issues....