[128x - 16x][v1.6] Tekkit Classic 3.1.3 Addon Pack
Share this page
BDcraft on Twitter
BDcraft on Facebook
Push Minecraft to its Limit, With Friends
Alter the world, traverse its skies and dive into its seas. Use technology and magic to build and destroy as you see fit, with your friends and against your enemies.
The greatest mod content for Minecraft, wrapped up in a neat, easy to run, self-contained Bukkit-enabled package.
Before writing comments, suggestions or bugs please read the FAQ and the ReadME file found in the zips! It would be nice if you added a link to this page in videos you use this patch in!
Read the ReadME in the zip before complaining about Railcraft not working!
Big thanks to Jack aka ChippedGaming for his tekkit playthrough.
... and also the Yogscast! They are the main reason I even started making this patch and now look - it's complete!
How to install
Be sure to watch this video if you are using older Tekkit (3.1.2 or older) so you can see how to properly install the textures! BTW thanks to SubGunner256 for making this video, I think that it will help you a lot guys!
1. Download both the default Sphax PureBDCraft texture pack (for Minecraft 1.2.5) and the addon pack. They need to be same size! (example: 128x)
***If you are getting an error saying "Irrecoverable Error: The archive is read-only and cannot be changed." just close Tekkit first.
3. Move the newly created file to ".techniclauncher\tekkit\texturepacks" folder. On Windows just type %appdata% into search bar, and on Mac launch the game and then go to folder manually.(Click on "Texture Packs" and then click on "Open texture pack folder")
4. Select the pack in the game and play.
PS: Please read the ReadME file inside of the zip because it contains a lot of useful info!
Frequently Asked Questions
A: You probably didn't allocate enough RAM to Tekkit. See allocating more ram.
Q: Tekkit crashes, just won't start or when I change the texture pack to Sphax it says: "Out of memory".
A: You'll need to allocate more ram to tekkit. See allocating more ram.
Q: I'm getting a grayed out version of the regular minecraft when I check for the texture pack.
A: Have you read the instructions? I think not. You need to patch the default Sphax texture pack with this addon pack and then you'll not get this error.
Q: Why haven't you already patched the base pack and shared that?
A: I can't because it's against the license, I would but I just mustn't as Sphax could sue me!
Q: When I try to drag the tekkit textures into the minecraft textures it shows a message saying this:
Action: Add (and replace) files
Include subfolders: yes
Save full path: no
Irrecoverable Error: The archive is read-only and cannot be changed.
A: Close tekkit before merging the zips. Just add them without tekkit launched and then copy them to the texturepacks folder.
Q: White wood has blue sides with text "UPDATE TP"
A: You downloaded the wrong version of the official tp. Download the pack for Minecraft 1.2.5!
Allocating more RAM
Open techniclauncher and go to Options. Move the slider to the right until you see enough ram. Still not working? Then make a .bat file with this content:
start javaw -Xmx2048m -Xms1024m -jar "TechnicLauncher.exe"
and put it in the folder where the TechnicLauncher.exe is! You can also edit the amount of ram by changing the xmx value. (1GB=1024MB)
IF I MISSED SOMETHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
* Version is still 1.6 just some stuff fixed.
- Fixed the ReadME.txt in the zip that instructs you delete whole railcraft folder when using Tekkit 3.1.2 instead of just patching the normal railcraft folder. (I deleted unnecessary patch png's too lose some zip size but forgot to edit the readme )
- Fixed Advanced Buildcraft pipes being default because default textures were overriding them. (This bug has been present from the beginning but nobody noticed lol )
- Fixed the rubber tree bug.
- Fixed the tunnel bore gui bug.
- Fixed the advanced rail being showed up as creosote oil.
- Updated the tunnel bores from the railcraft.
- Updated RedPower 2 basalt textures.
- Updated builcraft and forestry (engines...).
- Added new WRCBE by SPARKST3R.
- Removed some unnecessary files.
- Fixed Railcraft rails not working with 3.1.3, read the ReadME if you are still using Tekkit 3.1.2.
- Fixed ee2 gui's and made those who were missing!
- MFFS is fully textured.
- Added Forestry for those who use it, I do!
- JAFFA CAKES!!!
NOTE: This version supports both Tekkit 3.1.2 and 3.1.3. IF you are still using Tekkit 3.1.2 then read the ReadME found in this zip!!!
- Fixed a lot of annoying bugs because of downscaling.
- Added a bunch of cool stuff made by CadenDonuts! I'll let you find them yourself!
- Added ccSensors.
- Added More CTM v4.
- Added Animated Textures.
- Railcraft now fully supported.
- Updated Additional Pipes.
- Added custom TubeStuff, and Caden's Dimensional Anchors!
- Added MFFS (partially as the ones from SPARKST3R aren't supported in this version!)
- Added custom item bore texture to railcraft.png and fixed the annoying railcraft bore GUI bug!
- Removed unnecessary stuff.
- Fixed Additional Pipes.
- Manually updated railcraft.png.
- Updated IC2 using a pre-released png's given by SPARKST3R.
- Rebuilt the whole pack from scratch.
- Updated all the patches (look at the Included mods section)!
- Updated RedPower 2 stuff (project table, computers ...).
- Added some Railcraft stuff I edited myself!
- Removed unnecessary folders that were kept in first release.
- Testing, private use only, now LIVE!
- Shrunk Sigelcraft's fixed zip to all sizes (thanx for providing this zip)
Advanced Machines – HanFox
Animated Textures - Zekrom9, CadenDonuts
Balkons Weapon Mod - Sphax84
BuildCraft - CadenDonuts
ccSensors - crumbl3d, CopperCookie
Charging Bench - Ruyan, PCMaster160
Compact Solars - CadenDonuts
ComputerCraft - CadenDonuts, Francogp
Dimensional Anchors - CadenDonuts
Ender Storage - CadenDonuts
Equivalent Exchange 2 - CadenDonuts, HanFox, Amon, ME - for fixing GUI's
Forestry - HanFox, PCMaster160, Amon
IndustrialCraft 2 - Ruyan, HanFox, Amon, PCMaster160, CadenDonuts
IronChests - Timmie3054, ME - for updating
More CTM - CadenDonuts
Nether Ores - Ruyan
Not Enough Items - HanFox
Nuclear Control - HanFox
Power Converters - BinaryConstruct, ME - for adding some stuff
Railcraft - Timmie3054, PCMaster160, ME - for updating
RedPower 2 - Amon, Timmie3054, CadenDonuts, PCMaster160, HanFox
Rei's Minimap - _Rodrix_, Hanfox
Tube Stuff - Timmie3054, CadenDonuts, SPARKST3R, ME - for updating
Wireless Redstone - Chicken Bones Edition - PCMaster160, CadenDonuts, SPARKST3R
Want to support this pack?