The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x - 16x][r10] Metallurgy 2 & 3 Beta

189 replies [Last post]
MrTylon's picture
MrTylon
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Metallurgy 2 & 3 Beta

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/cRF9r.png)

[quote]Metallurgy 2 is a vast enhancement to the basic mining system, adding well over 48+ new metals (based on which submods you use). Our goal is to create a balanced atmosphere for players to explore and enjoy mining. Metallurgy 2 is also modular, configurable, and entirely tailoring for the player's experience.[/quote]

I noticed there was a bunch of threads here requesting a Metallurgy 2 patch, but no one picking it up, so I decided to take things into my own hands.

Go right ahead and write me a comment if you find any bugs or got any specific suggestions!

Preview

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/VzK3z.png)

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/dJSfE.png)

Downloads

Metallurgy 3.0.0.0.10.2 (MC 1.5.x)

Metallurgy 2.4.2 (MC 1.4.x)

Metallurgy 2.1.1.1 (MC 1.3.x)

Remaining

Nether Armor
Ender Armor
Precious Armor
Nether Smelter
Mint

Changelog

Spoiler: Highlight to view
r1*: Initial release!
r2: Added some more tools and weapons. (~19% more of total added)
r3: Added all the brick blocks. Added a quick fix for the weird-looking ore blocks.
r4: Added all Abstractors, some more tools and weapons, and some GUIs.
r5: Added all Crushers, all the coin items, and new look for the utility ores.
r6: Added Metal Blocks, Ladders, Tools/Weapons, GUIs, Particles, and fixes for 2.3.x.
r7: Finished all tools/weapons! Added 55% of all armors!
r8: Remade Fantasy ores, added Lanterns, Glass, Furnaces, Matches, Igniter, new Tar, Brass Chest GUI, fixed Nether particle.
r9: Updated for Metallurgy 3.0.0.0.1 and Minecraft 1.5!
r10: Updated for Metallurgy 3.0.0.0.10.2! Armors and particles works again! Possibly fixed Crushers!

*r1 = release 1 (i.e. version 1)

Contributions

Spoiler: Highlight to view

Comments

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I've tidied up your OP and removed the adf.ly link.

MrTylon's picture
MrTylon
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Ah, thanks, I'll make sure to follow this layout next time. Also, I had no idea you can't use adf.ly here, sorry about that.

The only reason I'm using it is to see the traffic statistics - I find it interesting to see how many downloads I get every day and from what countries they are from. Do you know any non-ad URL shortener that does it well?

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=MrTylon]Ah, thanks, I'll make sure to follow this layout next time. Also, I had no idea you can't use adf.ly here, sorry about that.

The only reason I'm using it is to see the traffic statistics - I find it interesting to see how many downloads I get every day and from what countries they are from. Do you know any non-ad URL shortener that does it well?[/quote]

Scratch what I said about adf.ly (if you read it). It doesn't track stats on non-ad links Tongue

I guess you'll have to use bit.ly. That's the only one I know of that tracks reasonably well.

MrTylon's picture
MrTylon

Oooh, bit.ly looks really nice! Thank you! Also changed my other mod patch to use bit.ly instead. It's been using adf.ly for months! What

HanFox's picture
HanFox

[quote=MrTylon]Oooh, bit.ly looks really nice! Thank you! Also changed my other mod patch to use bit.ly instead. It's been using adf.ly for months! :O[/quote]
Naughty boy! Hopefully you're not rich from it now Winking

MrTylon's picture
MrTylon

Actually, it made me $0.06. There's not one single thing in Sweden that can be bought for that tiny amount of money. Very Happy

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=MrTylon]Actually, it made me $0.06. There's not one single thing in Sweden that can be bought for that tiny amount of money. xD[/quote]
Enjoy your stick of gum.

MrTylon's picture
MrTylon

[quote=CadenDonuts][quote=MrTylon]Actually, it made me $0.06. There's not one single thing in Sweden that can be bought for that tiny amount of money. xD[/quote]
Enjoy your stick of gum.[/quote]
Haha, the cheapest kind of chewing gum here costs $0.15. Because $0.15 = 1 SEK, and nothing can be sold for less than 1 SEK. Tongue

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=MrTylon][quote=CadenDonuts][quote=MrTylon]Actually, it made me $0.06. There's not one single thing in Sweden that can be bought for that tiny amount of money. xD[/quote]
Enjoy your stick of gum.[/quote]
Haha, the cheapest kind of chewing gum here costs $0.15. Because $0.15 = 1 SEK, and nothing can be sold for less than 1 SEK. :P[/quote]
Enjoy your stolen stick of gum.

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts

I made a whatsername axe. (the one in MetallurgyEnderAlloys)
IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/2aYi9.png)
I'll make the sword later.