The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x-32x] [1.5.2] Useful Food v1.4.2

31 replies [Last post]
hello167's picture
hello167
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/Kg2l0.png)

The goal of this mod is to add as much useful food as possible to minecraft, without destroying the vanilla feeling of it. No extreme and complicated recipes! The mod is supposed to be simple and useful for the user, to make food from things you normally can't make food from and to add a large variety of food to make minecraft more interesting.

Features:

- 50+ Food Items
- New mob drops (sheep and squids)
- CAKES!
- Juices and Smoothie

Fish mod coming soon and fruits are returning Winking so hyped Very Happy

Download

i really need feed back, thx

Preview

Spoiler: Highlight to view

IMAGE(http://i40.tinypic.com/34g4hnk.p...)
IMAGE(http://i41.tinypic.com/2q1bewj.p...)
IMAGE(http://i40.tinypic.com/15efx36.p...)

Changelog

Beta: converted old textures to 1.5.2
Beta v2 : Added Cake and altered textures
Beta v3 : everything except the bloody sushi is done and the hot milk look like angels now Very Happy
V1 : everything included for version 1.4.2 (MC1.5.2)

Credits

C_death: converting textures
DanniL113: Original Textures

Comments

InspectorCat's's picture
InspectorCat's
I explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everything

[quote=hello167]I want to make a updated version of the old 1.3.1 useful foods mod by DanniL113. Starting work this week, if anyone could help ill be very grateful coz this is my first attempt if sphaxifying a mod.

Please give me a sign if people still uses this mod o:)[/quote]

Hello! I use this mod. A long time ago I was waiting for updates textures on this mod!

c_death's picture
c_death
I like to comment everything

I plan on using this mod again. I just updated to 1.5.2 and am looking to have every single mod I use have BDcraft textures. The only problem is I'm not very good at creating new ones, just working with existing textures. So I could help convert the 1.4.7 work to 1.5+ once I install the mod.

hello167's picture
hello167
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

great to see 2 ppl use this mod Happy i welcome all help offfered

hello167's picture
hello167

[quote=c_death]I plan on using this mod again. I just updated to 1.5.2 and am looking to have every single mod I use have BDcraft textures. The only problem is I'm not very good at creating new ones, just working with existing textures. So I could help convert the 1.4.7 work to 1.5+ once I install the mod.[/quote]

i pmed you please check ur inbox Scream

TheAmazingChinWagger's picture
TheAmazingChinWagger

Cant wait for the texture pack! hope its going well Very Happy

hello167's picture
hello167

[quote=TheAmazingChinWagger]Cant wait for the texture pack! hope its going well :D[/quote]

There's already a beta pack with most foods just working on the cake and some magical stuff Happy
Lots of help from c_death

TheAmazingChinWagger's picture
TheAmazingChinWagger

Cool! I just downloaded it. Thxs Very Happy

VPRZR0's picture
VPRZR0

Hi I still use this mod. I like trying to run a legit farm and getting an awesome variety of products. Kiss Very fun in multiplayer~

I play this mod along with the "Big Dig" Technic Mod Pack.

hello167's picture
hello167

Near completion, just don't like some of the texture especially the chocolate cake. In final stages and refining the colour scheme.

c_death's picture
c_death
I like to comment everything

The minecraft forums thread now has an official link to this texture pack. Only things left are some of the animated textures, we may use placeholder non animated textures. The higher resolution textures are going to be a little more difficult to tweak for animation.