The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] Computer Craft v1.53

38 replies [Last post]
SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Computer Craft

ComputerCraft adds in-game Computers. Each Computer has an operating system, a filesystem, and can be programmed to do anything you want with the easy-to-use Lua programming language. Computers can interact with redstone wiring and bundled cables from the RedPower2 mod, meaning they can be used to fully automate and control your worlds. With peripheral devices, the capabilities of computers can be expanded further, with Disk Drives adding the ability to transfer files between computers and play music, Wireless Modems adding Wireless Networking between machines, Monitors adding external large external displays and Printers adding printing capabilities.

This is a continuation of CadenDonuts' version.

Preview

Spoiler: Highlight to view

Preview: click to enlarge

Downloads

Alternative Textures

Changelog

Spoiler: Highlight to view

- v2.0
*Split textures to support 1.5 texture changes
>Tweaked advanced monitors to have gold support beams on the back.
>Tweaked computers to have the Commodore logo and Apple 1 text for the gold and
standard CPUs respectively.
>Tweaked the printers and disk drives to have the Commodore logo and ID numbers.

- v1.1
*Fixed a small positioning bug

- v1
*Created, all items and blocks done!

Credits

• Sparkst3r
  • CadenDonuts
  • francogp
  • Hanfox, for being an awesome button pusher! And for scaling the textures for me Happy

Comments

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Needs a link to the ComputerCraft thread just under the description of the mod.

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=HanFox]Needs a link to the ComputerCraft thread just under the description of the mod.[/quote]
Okay dokey 2 seconds Happy

egpp's picture
egpp

Hi I have a problem with this patch. I've a minecraft with IC2, ComputerCraft, Iron Chest and OptifineLight. IC2 working, but ComputerCraft and Iron chest not working. I treating with differents things and not working. Please help me.

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

[quote=egpp]Hi I have a problem with this patch. I've a minecraft with IC2, ComputerCraft, Iron Chest and OptifineLight. IC2 working, but ComputerCraft and Iron chest not working. I treating with differents things and not working. Please help me.[/quote]
I need to split the textures. Its my end not yours dont worry Happy Ill get it updated soon

egpp's picture
egpp

Thanks i'll wait. Very Happy

MrSapient's picture
MrSapient
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Ill be waiting for this update as well.. cant wait!

Keep up the great work.

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

v2.0
>Tweaked the printers and disk drives to have the Commodore logo and ID numbers.

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

Also CCbanner if Sphax or Hanfox if he can, would add this to the patch section of the site please? Happy
It may need a bit of cropping to fit the boxes though Hmm I just used Hanfox's template
IMAGE(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.co...)
Also if someone wants to make that CPU look better here is the psd

NintendoFan37's picture
NintendoFan37
I love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R]v2.0
>Tweaked the printers and disk drives to have the Commodore logo and ID numbers.[/quote]

OMG! that's AMAZING!!!!!!!

PSD please?

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

[quote=NintendoFan37][quote=SPARKST3R]v2.0
>Tweaked the printers and disk drives to have the Commodore logo and ID numbers.[/quote]

OMG! that's AMAZING!!!!!!!

PSD please?
[/quote]
You're in luck. The psds just finished uploading Tongue 18mb on my crappy internet takes a while Tongue