The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] Computer Craft v1.53

38 replies [Last post]

Comments

NintendoFan37's picture
NintendoFan37
I love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R][quote=NintendoFan37][quote=SPARKST3R]v2.0
*Split textures to support 1.5 texture changes
>Tweaked advanced monitors to have gold support beams on the back.
>Tweaked computers to have the Commodore logo and Apple 1 text for the gold and
standard CPUs respectively.
>Tweaked the printers and disk drives to have the Commodore logo and ID numbers.[/quote]

OMG! that's AMAZING!!!!!!!

PSD please?
[/quote]
You're in luck. The psds just finished uploading Tongue 18mb on my crappy internet takes a while Tongue
[/quote]

*yay*

Zakol's picture
Zakol
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=NintendoFan37][quote=SPARKST3R][quote=NintendoFan37][quote=SPARKST3R]v2.0
>Tweaked the printers and disk drives to have the Commodore logo and ID numbers.[/quote]

PSD please?
[/quote]
You're in luck. The psds just finished uploading Tongue 18mb on my crappy internet takes a while Tongue
[/quote]

*yay*
[/quote]

Sparkst3r made a pretty!

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Zakol][quote=NintendoFan37][quote=SPARKST3R][quote=NintendoFan37][quote=SPARKST3R]v2.0

PSD please?
[/quote]
[/quote]

*yay*
[/quote]

Sparkst3r made a pretty![/quote]
It's just a shame MC1.5 is so goddamn resource intensive I have to use 64x currently Angry

Also where's my credit for resizing textures? Had to click a button and everything Tongue

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=HanFox]
It's just a shame MC1.5 is so goddamn resource intensive I have to use 64x currently Angry

Also where's my credit for resizing textures? Had to click a button and everything :P[/quote]
I know Hmm And optifine makes it even worse.
Also k. I'll add your credit for pushing buttons! Well you push the button better than me Tongue

And Zakol. I never make pretties. I only make pixels that look vaguely like something pretty.

devjroc's picture
devjroc

It's funny you should say as much because my fps more than quadrupled from a stuttery 14 fps on a good day w/o hi-res textures to a smooth 60 even w/ a smattering of 64^2 and 128^2 sets.

Zakol's picture
Zakol
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R][quote=HanFox]

Also where's my credit for resizing textures? Had to click a button and everything :P[/quote]
I know Hmm And optifine makes it even worse.
Also k. I'll add your credit for pushing buttons! Well you push the button better than me Tongue

And Zakol. I never make pretties. I only make pixels that look vaguely like something pretty.[/quote]

Sparskst3r-Prettier than what I can make Tongue
And Han, how much RAM do you have allocated?

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Zakol]And Han, how much RAM do you have allocated?[/quote]

4GB (I've tried 6GB -- I have 8GB system). It grinds the computer down and takes about 15 minutes to open on 128x.

With 64x it uses about 2.5GB max and opens in about 60 seconds.

It opens fine at 128x just using Forge, but then you get the "lag spikes" every few minutes.

Zakol's picture
Zakol

[quote=HanFox][quote=Zakol]And Han, how much RAM do you have allocated?[/quote]

4GB (I've tried 6GB -- I have 8GB system). It grinds the computer down and takes about 15 minutes to open on 128x.

It opens fine at 128x just using Forge, but then you get the "lag spikes" every few minutes.[/quote]

Huh, that's weird, I can get away with 200 fps plus on a laptop (with Sphax 256x).
I have 4gb of RAM total, and 2 on a graphics card, and a core i7 processor, and everyone I know asks me how I get way with using that. I have never had to allocate RAM to MC either Hmm

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Zakol][quote=HanFox][quote=Zakol]And Han, how much RAM do you have allocated?[/quote]

It opens fine at 128x just using Forge, but then you get the "lag spikes" every few minutes.[/quote]

Huh, that's weird, I can get away with 200 fps plus on a laptop (with Sphax 256x).
I have 4gb of RAM total, and 2 on a graphics card, and a core i7 processor, and everyone I know asks me how I get way with using that. I have never had to allocate RAM to MC either :/[/quote]
I can use 128x at approx 150 fps while having 2gb allocated but I get the same random spikes every few minutes where the game just grinds to a stop and then races right back up to 150fps seconds after. So I dont know why MC seems to behave so differently between relatively the same spec of computers its strange

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

Added crafting upgrade. As I had missed it. Silent bug fix is silent.