The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] Computer Craft v1.53

38 replies [Last post]

Comments

b0bst3r's picture
b0bst3r
I like to comment everything

Hi Sparky

IN NEI both computers show the front face as a missing texture but when you put the block down it's there. However, after accessing the computer (right clicking it) the front texture reverts to a missing texture .

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=b0bst3r]Hi Sparky

IN NEI both computers show the front face as a missing texture but when you put the block down it's there. However, after accessing the computer (right clicking it) the front texture reverts to a missing texture .[/quote]
A few people have mentioned this. But it is perfectly fine for me. Using the same version.
So I really don't know whats up or how to fix it Hmm
IMAGE(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.co...)
IMAGE(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.co...)
And it would appear that my dropbox is overloaded D: I need to see if I can find another file sharing thing like dropbox. Maybe sugarsync or that google one

superdusto's picture
superdusto

I get a message from dropbox saying this file has had to much traffic.. Anyone else?

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=superdusto]I get a message from dropbox saying this file has had to much traffic.. Anyone else?[/quote]
Please read the comment above
Wait till tommorow. Sorry, my dropbox is overloaded from people trying to download so much stuffs

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R][quote=superdusto]I get a message from dropbox saying this file has had to much traffic.. Anyone else?[/quote]
Please read the comment above
Wait till tommorow. Sorry, my dropbox is overloaded from people trying to download so much stuffs[/quote]
Click the green birdy, SPARKST3R, you know you want to~~
IMAGE(https://si0.twimg.com/profile_im...)

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I clicked the blue birdy and you need a key

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=CadenDonuts]I clicked the blue birdy and you need a key[/quote]
Dirty lies.

Freakyone's picture
Freakyone
I searched for an answer myself

[quote=SPARKST3R][quote=b0bst3r]Hi Sparky

IN NEI both computers show the front face as a missing texture but when you put the block down it's there. However, after accessing the computer (right clicking it) the front texture reverts to a missing texture .[/quote]
A few people have mentioned this. But it is perfectly fine for me. Using the same version.
So I really don't know whats up or how to fix it Hmm
[/quote]
I have had this problem. I needed the txt files (blink.txt and blinkAdvanced.txt) for the animation. Add the txt files from the CC mod file. This will fix the issues that you are having.

I am not sure why this affects some people and not others. It is a simple solution.

superdusto's picture
superdusto

That's cause you are so good Happy Thanks!

TrAnE's picture
TrAnE
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=HanFox][quote=CadenDonuts]I clicked the blue birdy and you need a key[/quote]
Dirty lies.[/quote]
He about a twitter icon in your signature Very Happy