The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] Computer Craft v1.53

38 replies [Last post]

Comments

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Freakyone][quote=SPARKST3R][quote=b0bst3r]Hi Sparky

IN NEI both computers show the front face as a missing texture but when you put the block down it's there. However, after accessing the computer (right clicking it) the front texture reverts to a missing texture .[/quote]
A few people have mentioned this. But it is perfectly fine for me. Using the same version.
So I really don't know whats up or how to fix it Hmm
[/quote]
I have had this problem. I needed the txt files (blink.txt and blinkAdvanced.txt) for the animation. Add the txt files from the CC mod file. This will fix the issues that you are having.

I am not sure why this affects some people and not others. It is a simple solution.[/quote]
I may have forgotten to put the anim txt files in the zip for some resolutions. Ill chack when I get home

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=TrAnE]He about a twitter icon in your signature :D[/quote]
I must be colourblind Very Angry

As for the issues with txt files I don't get why that would be. It falls back to the mod files anyway and even if it didn't the image would just be static Meeh

francogp stated that textures doing weird things before (pre 1.5 at least) were due to Optifine and worked fine with just Forge, but hell if adding a txt file fixes it...

I'd say if it were Optifine report it to sp614x, but he'd probably never look in to it Meeh

Sphax's picture
Sphax
I am the AdministratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Would you be able to create a banner for this patch on the PatchesList?

Two templates here:
Better Than Wolves
Industrial Craft 2

That would be great. Winking

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Sphax]Would you be able to create a banner for this patch on the PatchesList?

Two templates here:
Better Than Wolves
Industrial Craft 2

That would be great. ;)[/quote]
Boop! Very Happy Copied from first page.
Also CCbanner if Sphax or Hanfox if he can, would add this to the patch section of the site please? Happy
It may need a bit of cropping to fit the boxes though Hmm I just used Hanfox's template
IMAGE(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.co...)
Also if someone wants to make that CPU look better here is the psd

Freakyone's picture
Freakyone
I searched for an answer myself

[quote=HanFox]As for the issues with txt files I don't get why that would be. It falls back to the mod files anyway and even if it didn't the image would just be static Meeh

francogp stated that textures doing weird things before (pre 1.5 at least) were due to Optifine and worked fine with just Forge, but hell if adding a txt file fixes it...

I'd say if it were Optifine report it to sp614x, but he'd probably never look in to it :|[/quote]
If I was using Optifine (always buggy but worked) I would have left a post in the minecraft forums for the problem. I have not used Optifine since moving to 1.51. I get a no texture problem whenever I find a missing txt file. In some cases where I could get txt file I would use it. Otherwise I just clip the image to a single image and use it without animation.

plowmanplow's picture
plowmanplow
I searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everything

[quote]Otherwise I just clip the image to a single image and use it without animation[/quote]

I noticed that problem with the MystCraft patch available. It had the animated graphic file for the portals "portal.png" but was missing the "portal.txt" file. The portals were displaying the "Missing Texture" graphic. Simply placing a portal.txt file with no content into the proper location and it started animating, even without animating.

Duckstepper's picture
Duckstepper
I searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Got a texture glitch with the 64x download
Before I right click it:
IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/gvtG3ua.png)
After I right click it:
IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/6ZFt75k.png)

Freakyone's picture
Freakyone
I searched for an answer myself

[quote=Duckstepper]Got a texture glitch with the 64x download
Before I right click it:
-Snip
After I right click it:
-Snip[/quote]
On page 3 I posted how to fix this issue.

[quote=Freakyone]I have had this problem. I needed the txt files (blink.txt and blinkAdvanced.txt) for the animation. Add the txt files from the CC mod file. This will fix the issues that you are having.

I am not sure why this affects some people and not others. It is a simple solution.[/quote]