The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] EnderStorage 1.4.1.2

26 replies [Last post]
SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

EnderStorage

by ChickenBones

This is an update to CadenDonuts version with some tweaks plus nearly all resolutions now supported

EnderStorage is a mod that offers a means to store your items in The END, causing them to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. All EnderStorage makes use of the magic of colors to link storage with its little piece of The END. Any EnderStorage with the same color code share inventory (even across dimensions). Currently there are two types of storage, EnderChest and EnderPouch.

Screenshots

Click for bigger.

Preview: click to enlarge

Downloads

Credits

• CadenDonuts
  • Sparkst3r

Comments

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=spanky]Go to ChickenChunks thread on Minecraft forum[/quote]
haha i make that mistake all the time.

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=pcmaster160][quote=spanky]Go to ChickenChunks thread on Minecraft forum[/quote]
haha i make that mistake all the time.[/quote]
What?
And you made an effort to change the quote to "spanky" without a capital as well! Lol

pcmaster160's picture
pcmaster160
I released a major BDcraft patchI searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R][quote=pcmaster160][quote=spanky]Go to ChickenChunks thread on Minecraft forum[/quote]
haha i make that mistake all the time.[/quote]
What?
And you made an effort to change the quote to "spanky" without a capital as well! Lol[/quote]
dis thred be da enda storge thred.
not da steak chunks thred.

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Fixed topic and link.

Not sure what the fascination with putting the MC version in the topic is now? Just looks messy.

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

You're missing the diamond latch and your dropbox links are disabled.

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=CadenDonuts]You're missing the diamond latch and your dropbox links are disabled.[/quote]
People really shouldn't use DropBox to share stuff en masse unless they're paying for premium Hmm

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Still no diamond latch. tsk tsk tsk

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

[quote=CadenDonuts]Still no diamond latch. tsk tsk tsk[/quote]
What? Whats missing?
EDIT: Also what is up with these links? All my other ones work Hmm
EDIT2: Fixed Happy Just needed to resync the folder they were in. It wasnt on the server just on my computer

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts

[quote=SPARKST3R][quote=CadenDonuts]Still no diamond latch. tsk tsk tsk[/quote]
What? Whats missing?
EDIT2: Fixed Happy Just needed to resync the folder they were in. It wasnt on the server just on my computer[/quote]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3gqx36qdbacr3m/EnderChest.png
Make the second set of pouches have diamonds instead of ender pearls.
Your links were fine; that post was old.

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R

[quote=CadenDonuts][quote=SPARKST3R][quote=CadenDonuts]Still no diamond latch. tsk tsk tsk[/quote]
What? Whats missing?
EDIT2: Fixed Happy Just needed to resync the folder they were in. It wasnt on the server just on my computer[/quote]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3gqx36qdbacr3m/EnderChest.png
Make the second set of pouches have diamonds instead of ender pearls.
Your links were fine; that post was old.[/quote]
Oh!
And they were broken they wouldnt load just stuck on loading screen