The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[512x - 32x] EnderStorage 1.4.1.2

26 replies [Last post]

Comments

CadenDonuts's picture
CadenDonuts
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=SPARKST3R]Oh!
And they were broken they wouldnt load just stuck on loading screen[/quote]
I literally just downloaded them 15 minutes ago...

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=CadenDonuts][quote=SPARKST3R]Oh!
And they were broken they wouldnt load just stuck on loading screen[/quote]
I literally just downloaded them 15 minutes ago...[/quote]
ALL WERE BROKEN FOR MEH! So i fixed it there was actually a problem

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Need to add support for the tank Mmf

Spoiler: Highlight to view
IMAGE(http://i.minus.com/ibskR7tV9N5DP...)

Dasein808's picture
Dasein808

Is it just me, or did the latest EnderStorage (1.4.1.1) update break these textures for others as well?

I can't get either version of the ES patches to work anymore, but they were working prior to updating my ES version. I now get default ES textures no matter what I do, and it has been making me crazy trying to figure out why.

I usually rely on others to speak up about these things, but since I have not heard this complaint from anyone else, I am left wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this issue.

Please tell me I'm not the only one with this problem so I can cease my (likely pointless) troubleshooting efforts...

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

I didn't even think about checking any change in structure, but it's now /codechicken/enderstorage/gfx instead of just /codechicken/enderstorage

Dasein808's picture
Dasein808

[quote=HanFox]I didn't even think about checking any change in structure, but it's now /codechicken/enderstorage/gfx instead of just /codechicken/enderstorage[/quote]No luck here.

I created a gfx directory inside the enderstorage folder and moved the four files:

buttons.png
EnderChest.png
EnderPouch.png
hedronmap.png

into the gfx directory, but it was still using the default texture for the ender chest when I reloaded.

It's good to know about the change in structure, though. Did the chest's filename change as well?

HanFox's picture
HanFox

And all the filenames are lowercase Tongue

enderchest.png and enderpouch.png

Dasein808's picture
Dasein808

[quote=HanFox]And all the filenames are lowercase Tongue

enderchest.png and enderpouch.png[/quote]
Very Happy

Excellent. That fixed it.

Thanks for the help.

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Ill have it updated tonight Happy I also need to add the diamond latch

Dasein808's picture
Dasein808

[quote=SPARKST3R]Ill have it updated tonight Happy I also need to add the diamond latch[/quote]
Cool Your work(s) is/are much appreciated.

Thanks again.