The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

[128x/64x] Feed the Beast: YogCraft

35 replies [Last post]

Comments

JackWS's picture
JackWS
I explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everything

[quote=LordXombie]can i put an updated version of this up?[/quote]
Even though this is not licensed I do not want anyone stealing the work, so please if you wish to do this create your own patch that you have got all the content for yourself. Until further notice I will not be accepting these requests unless I feel that my work has began to become unused. If I do give you permission to redesign the patch you must send me the link to the download via PM on this website so I can put it in the downloads.

Also if there are any problems I am still expecting people to send me PM's on the subject rather than use my work as a starting point.

Thanks

-JackWS

JackWS's picture
JackWS

Oh and I should be able to do updates 18/7 next week (I think it is Tongue) because as it turns out I was going with my room mate and his girlfriend, but they split up a few days ago so no holiday for me! D: for me Very Happy for you

Poundcake's picture
Poundcake

For some reason with this pack the portals for the portal gun are not working right. When I shoot two portals they turn the color of the sky, I.E. day/white night/black. I have no idea what happened but I've tried re-installing and everything I can think of.

navel_'s picture
navel_

@jackWS is there a 32x32 patch?

Cataclisem's picture
Cataclisem

Okay, this may be completely different from the thread but, when i have a TP for my FTB as soon as i get to the main menu it exits all by itself. Can anyone Cool help me

mickeyboy520's picture
mickeyboy520

i patched Voxelmap Xeno's Reliquary and there are some things that i patched on thaumcraft

JackWS's picture
JackWS

[quote]@jackWS is there a 32x32 patch?[/quote]No not at the moment.

JackWS's picture
JackWS

[quote]patched Voxelmap Xeno's Reliquary and there are some things that i patched on thaumcraft[/quote]Is this for me to add into the patch or are you re-releasing your own copy? Because if your re-releasing your own copy please don't include any content from this patch, though it doesn't breach any copyrights ect I still want people to make their own. If this is to be put into my Patch send me a download link via a PM Happy

Meshugina's picture
Meshugina

for me when i choose the texturepack i get white bokes where words should be in the title screen

blackdragon's picture
blackdragon
I like to comment everythingI love to post here

a bit interesting and its actually great but, why did you post this yogcraft is a part of feed the beast so all textures should be in the feed the beast post this wasn't necessary at all if there is some missing textures you simply could request them to be added

http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x64x-feed-beast-beta-pack-texture-pack-add