The BDcraft forum has migrated.
You are currently browsing the Archived BDcraft Forum.
To post a new topic, comment or patch, let's go to the new forum: BDcraft Community Forums

Spahx PureBDCraft X512

5 replies [Last post]
Cody Renshaw's picture
Cody Renshaw

The x512 should be updated to MC 1.5.2 and newer versions after, has bump mapping, is compatible with FTB (yogcraft), get rid of the blockyness of the leaves of trees but bum mapping might fix that. this is all i would love to be made changed, i love this texture pack it is thee best out there, i would never part with it Happy

Comments

Samastrike's picture
Samastrike
I searched for an answer myselfI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everything

It already is compatible with MC 1.5.2, there is a patch for yogcraft here, and it is not possible to make the leaves less blocky without using custom models for the blocks.

Cody Renshaw's picture
Cody Renshaw

ok thanks but, i do know with the bump thing that it makes leaves, and other blocks texture pop out and seem more real, and ive tried using the x512 on my 1.5.2, and only some textures load, and the rest are default. really confusing, and it says its for x128 and x64, not X512 Hmm

HanFox's picture
HanFox
I am Forum Lead ModeratorI released a major BDcraft patchI love galleriesI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

Sphax himself doesn't support mods (especially not mod packs). The YogCraft pack doesn't have support for 512x because 1) most PCs would never be able to handle that many 512x textures and 2) not all the mods even have 512x textures.

As for the bump mapping this thread added it for 1.4.7 and the OP stated he was going to update to 1.5. Sphax has no intention of adding it natively currently though.

Cody Renshaw's picture
Cody Renshaw

Ok no probs, thanks for the info

SPARKST3R's picture
SPARKST3R
I released a major BDcraft patchI am a Top ContributorI searched for an answer myselfThe Cake is a lieI explored bdcraft websiteI like to comment everythingI love to post here

[quote=Cody Renshaw]Ok no probs, thanks for the info[/quote]
Bump mapping and parallax like effects on leaves and other similar blocks might be really awesome. Just a shame I don't understand how the rendering is done well enough to make the maps for it.